Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bump Up. Any questions concerning the Battle System (If not answered in my FAQ) are welcome here ^^
I'm trying to think of questions to keep it alive but I'm running low.

Will we use are mouse to fight or our key board?
Someone asked before, will we be able to show off our rings/ring abilities on our regular Gaia avatars?
Jewelflo

Your rings abilities will be arranged in a tool bar kinda thing. So you just click the skills off. I'm sure you hot key em' though. So.. most likely both, depending on play style :]?
Jewelflo

Good question! I hope it's a combination like WoW. If it's only one or the other, I'll hate it. Too hard to play a game that way.
How do you get the battle rings you mentioned?
Fleur_de_Nuit
Someone asked before, will we be able to show off our rings/ring abilities on our regular Gaia avatars?
Well, the rings may or may not show up on our avi's and if they do, it will look similar to the ring I am wearing right now (Points to the gold pixel on his hand)

As for the skill being shown? Chances are low, and DEV's have not said anything about it, so it's even lower.
This is gonna sound like a really dumb question @.@ but will there be chat systems like pms during the game party chats and just general chats?
Kaiyo Sohma
How do you get the battle rings you mentioned?
It has been suggested that at the start, you will get a basic beginner ring. With a basic attack. Further rings will either be bought from a Battle System store, or found as loot from monsters you kill. :]
Thats good then. Hmm, will there be guilds within the batlle system. Not the forum based ones. Lke in other games were you can comunicate with your guild no matter were they are in the system. That would be cool.
Hidden Ninja Catgirl
This is gonna sound like a really dumb question @.@ but will there be chat systems like pms during the game party chats and just general chats?
Talking will be pretty much exactly as it is in Gaia Towns. They call it spatial chat, where ya just talk. A PM system could be in the works, but of course, limited information has been given on the subject, we'll have to wait for the Secretive DEV's to spill the beans.
Jewelflo
Thats good then. Hmm, will there be guilds within the batlle system. Not the forum based ones. Lke in other games were you can comunicate with your guild no matter were they are in the system. That would be cool.
No information has been posted on this subject by DEV's. But, since ya know, the admins love Ragnarok, chances are we may eventually get one. Not a 100% chance but hey.
Gosh this and tattoos, I just can't contain my excitement!
Yeah I know I just got one but I'm going to get kmore sinse they can be taken off.

I love ragnarok too except I cant afford it anymore so I hope they make it something like that.
Bump!

Keeping this up on the top to be seen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas