Welcome to Gaia! ::

Props on answering all the questions. Your doing a great job. 3nodding

I just hope to see some PvP options so perhaps the Gaia Guilds will seem a little more needed. But I didn't read anything about PvP, did you perhaps see something?
I cant remember what this is called but will you be able to pick what you are like knight/mage and so on?
SequesteredEvidence
Props on answering all the questions. Your doing a great job. 3nodding

I just hope to see some PvP options so perhaps the Gaia Guilds will seem a little more needed. But I didn't read anything about PvP, did you perhaps see something?
I've seen alot of things @_@

But, DEVs have stated, that at the launch of the Battle System there will be no PvP system. They will be adding that at a later date. They are just going to try it out normal PvE for a while :]

@Wither: Thanks, I try hard to answer the questions.
Thanks for the answer. I've been trying to stay in the threads that seem to be a bit literate. lol 3nodding Thanks very much.
Jewelflo
I cant remember what this is called but will you be able to pick what you are like knight/mage and so on?
Thats a tough one. They have given a SLIGHT hint toward something class like, but it was so slight, it's hard to remember. So we will sadly, have to wait until further information D=
SequesteredEvidence
Thanks for the answer. I've been trying to stay in the threads that seem to be a bit literate. lol 3nodding Thanks very much.
No problem, glad to help. This forum seems crazy with questions, just trying my bit to straighten everything out.
Bump. Heh, I wonder if this is Sticky Material.
Will they release more screenshots? xD
Thdark
Bump. Heh, I wonder if this is Sticky Material.

I think if this thread is seen by more people and doesn't die the first day, it will be stickied. xP
will there be dungeons? Like caves and stuff or just fields.
Oh dear. Why doesn't this thread have those rate-y thumbs. I wanted to rate it up. =(
Jewelflo
will there be dungeons? Like caves and stuff or just fields.
Currently, the only pictures the DEV's have posted of an area, is the Barton Woods. (And recently Rancher Bills farm)

Their will of course, be more areas and dungeons added, if not already. A cave zone would be the Gaian Mines. I can imagine it now.

So, yes, but the DEV's are being secretive on it sweatdrop
I know I was looking for that too.
Wither Greythorne
Will they release more screenshots? xD
I know! I would love more screenshots D=

Not saying the ones they added today aren't nice, but now I'm even more curious. I want them to have screenshots of the mines rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff