Im not sure what dirty word
i relate it too but i swear it is
really similar to one of them.
Do you know what one?
mine was the best questiong
<3
Pelvis >>?

Hehe =P

It seriously was the best question in the history of today.

Timid Friend

Im sorta new on this but...is the system Out? Like can we battle right now? if yes...where???!?!?!?

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
I don't know if this has already been asked before but.. can you use your eqiped weapons in the game? like say I could use my Dark Star to fight monsters..? ninja

Newbie Noob

hmmm
so what? we start out with a ring of attack? or is there still a attack weapon or seomthing
Hunter roge
My qeustion is how will we get our first rings.

We might get one to start with
or there might be some quests
to start out with that dont require
any rings
<3
Hunter roge
My qeustion is how will we get our first rings.
They have said there will be a battle shop released at the time of the System. Most can assume a few rings will be available from the shops.

Also, rings can appear from loot, rings you may or may not be able to get from said shop.

This was from very limited DEV information, hope it helps >>
kimotu
Im sorta new on this but...is the system Out? Like can we battle right now? if yes...where???!?!?!?

No it hasent been released yet
they are still in test mode.
Is This Place Open yet?
Usagi-chan299
I don't know if this has already been asked before but.. can you use your eqiped weapons in the game? like say I could use my Dark Star to fight monsters..? ninja
It won't effect your fighting in game. Their have been rumors that one ring has a Ninja star skill, but we will have to wait and see.

So simply, Current Gaia Weapons won't effect how you play. You can still wear em to look cool though =D
Usagi-chan299

No your only weapons you
can use are the rings.

Timid Friend

Ohh ok thanks sweatdrop i feel so dumb when i ask questions like that
Thdark
[PumpkinQueen]
Thdark
[PumpkinQueen]
Doesen't the farmers sons name
sound a little dirty? [Purvis]
Yes rofl

Im not sure what dirty word
i relate it too but i swear it is
really similar to one of them.
Do you know what one?
mine was the best questiong
<3
Pelvis >>?

Hehe =P

It seriously was the best question in the history of today.

....Sweet...

>.<
OMG i looked at your profile
you like food network?!
evlbb2
hmmm
so what? we start out with a ring of attack? or is there still a attack weapon or seomthing
We may be given a basic Ring of Attack at the beginning of the Battle System yes. Won't be the strongest, since it's a starter ring.

Rings are the entire fighting system. Fire balls, ninja stars, heals, all that good stuff, from rings.

Weapons that you buy (Ancient Katana, Flame Sword) will not effect gameplay.
I noticed you mentioned the admin's love of RO. I have to say, looking at the screenshots that the 2D land and 3D avatars/monsters did resemble the look of RO. I believe you are right when you say there will be many similarities. And I rather like that, RO is an easy game for new players to catch on and old players to experience more.

One question I had, do you think they will get some Gaians to mod for them? I have just started looking into the business of Computer Games and found out the best way to get a foot in, is to mod for some games to get the experience of dealing with players and game issues.
when will the battle system be released to all gaia

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces