Killed 5000 clutches?

Yes 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
No 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
In 2049 0.375 37.5% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Versatile Cutesmasher

Lot's of people have.
My friend farms Badges just for the fun of it.

Tiny Angel

21,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Winged 100
Awkward Anarchy
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
Awkward Anarchy
I know but you have to enter/leave/enter/leave/enter Deadman's Pass like 600 times...

if my memory of the number of clutches in DMP is right, it shouldn't be more than 70.

I think there are about 8 clutches in there, or are there more on the difficult level?

I have the badge and got it a long while before DMS was released, so it took me longer than it would now in my opinion. I haven't gone on a clutch counting run in a long time but if I recall, the number of clutches per run is 15. Without any outside kills from the zen event, it would take 334 runs to get 5k clutches from DMP alone. (Actually 333 runs would leave you with 4,995 kills and the last 5 clutches would come from the following run.)

Ren Orenji Doragon

Gtsluvr
This guy has, though. He has all of the badges. =w=;;

Yes. This is a fact. emotion_dealwithit

Newbie Conversationalist

gonk
Clutch Confiscator
Last Updated: Sun Mar 03, 2013
Progress: 1749/5000
Description: Defeat 5000 Clutches to earn the Clutch Confiscator badge.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Awkward Anarchy
Awkward Anarchy
I know but you have to enter/leave/enter/leave/enter Deadman's Pass like 600 times...

if my memory of the number of clutches in DMP is right, it shouldn't be more than 70.

Hmmm I think there are about 8 clutches in there, or are there more on the difficult level?

it's actually around 15 or so. don't forget about the ones on the steps.

Generous Winner

16,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Awkward Anarchy
Awkward Anarchy

Hmmm I think there are about 8 clutches in there, or are there more on the difficult level?

Yes you are right, I checked it biggrin

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Awkward Anarchy
Awkward Anarchy

But in order to get the maximum number of clutches, easy difficulty must be selected otherwise a few of the clutches become purses.

Also:
Clutch Confiscator
Acquired : Fri Mar 30, 2012
Description: Defeat 5000 Clutches to earn the Clutch Confiscator badge.

Generous Winner

16,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
And how about the mushroom cannons, they reincarnate very slowly... You can get 3 or 4 per minute, thats about 250 per hour max, thats ummmm I have 4000 to go so ummm.... like 16 hours SHOOTING MUSHROOM CANNONS!!!! Worst thing is... i'm crazy enough to do it.

Beloved Elder

If you're going to shoot clutches, you might as well shoot OMGs at the same time. I think there are 13 each trip if you skip the OMGWTF battle.

And rather than going all the way outside and fighting through the snakes each time, you can speed things up a bit by entering DMS to reset the clutches.

3818/5000

Generous Winner

16,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
SmallTownGuy
If you're going to shoot clutches, you might as well shoot OMGs at the same time. I think there are 13 each trip if you skip the OMGWTF battle.

And rather than going all the way outside and fighting through the snakes each time, you can speed things up a bit by entering DMS to reset the clutches.

Hey, thanks for the tip! I didn't know entering DMS resets them.

big's Fav

Assimilated Capitalist

18,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Gaian 0
There are indeed 15 clutches in total, I'm unaware of the DMS resetting trick.

If it does work, then kudos to newer badge farmers, it sounds much easier than going in and out over 300 times.

Don't forget to partake in the Fly By event in Zen Gardens, you can get many clutches at once, while working towards that event badge as well.

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
/late
But I've killed 5k clutches.
Sure they're a pain in the a** (Stinkin' purse scream )
Definitely feels good to get the badge though. emotion_kirakira

Generous Winner

16,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
KTSM
There are indeed 15 clutches in total, I'm unaware of the DMS resetting trick.

If it does work, then kudos to newer badge farmers, it sounds much easier than going in and out over 300 times.

Don't forget to partake in the Fly By event in Zen Gardens, you can get many clutches at once, while working towards that event badge as well.

Thanks for the tips!

Generous Winner

16,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Environmental Unity
/late

I know the feeling... when you check your badge status and it says: 4982 out of 5000, feels good to see you are almost there biggrin

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Awkward Anarchy
Environmental Unity
/late

I know the feeling... when you check your badge status and it says: 4982 out of 5000, feels good to see you are almost there biggrin

surprised
Good luck with the badge!
I've seen people go into DMS gate and come back out and it resets, so I have seen it done. So possibly it works, but I haven't heard most people badging in months. xd So it's not recent.

Generous Winner

16,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
... I just saw myself knocking on Heaven's door, someone opens the door: 'come in dude, what did you do with your life?' ehhh... well.... I killed 5000 gnomes, 5000 pink flamingos, 5000 clutches, 46534423 kokeshi dolls blah blah blah etc etc

nevermind...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces