Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Should halloween be extended another day?

Yes 0.84615384615385 84.6% [ 22 ]
No 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 1 ]
No, they should just hand them out to those who did not get a chance at one. 0.11538461538462 11.5% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
This poll closed on November 5, 2008.
No longer accepting new votes.

will halloween be extended in zOMG! another day? it should be becuase not everyone had time to get on and get their chance to get their oh my gumball. This is my sisters account, which she has graciously let me use to play zOMG!. On my main i have only been using it for about 150 days. I did not have a chance to get an Oh My Gumball on my main and i am not angry, but i will be if i don't get a free one, or a chance at one.
bump (please comment)

7,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Yet, if 50 Trick or Treats are required, and there are less than 50 Trick or Treatees, how are you supposed to get the Badge in 1 day?
(this is my account this is fire of arias' brother) I am not as concerned for the badges as i am for the Oh My Gumball.
also i think you can manage 50 in one night.... becuase night happens several times witin the towns and zOMG!, and i ment at LEAST 1 day. Thanks for the question.
zOMG! trick or treating can be done from 6PM to 6AM INGAME! which means since X amount of time in real life Y amount of time goes by in zOMG! then you can trick or treat several times thoughout the real day if you learn to coordinate the real time with the gaia time, you don't have to be on all the time. if anyone has the ratio please post it here.
Bump questions are welcome... i will answer to my best ability.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff