Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alot of people got a misinterpretation on a certain entry in Qixter's Journal. (<-- click there to go to the one im talking about)

Alot of people thinks that this means the battle system will be out on Halloween 08, this is entirely false. I hate that this rumor is going around, and that when noobs make threads like "OMG WEN DIS CUMIN OUT LAWL!??!" people tell them "halloween 08" as a serious answer. GAIA BATTLE WILL NOT BE COMING OUT EXACTLY ON HALLOWEEN OF 08! ITS JUST A RUMOR!

While we are at it, I thought we might wanna address something about Qixter. I noticed a TON of people are spelling his username wrong. I mean, it is common sense to put a U after a Q, but if you can clearly read, you would spell it without the U as Qixter. It makes me want to drive someone through a wall when they say "OMG I was llyke, talking to Quixter the other day! He told me omg we guna have rings lol." LEARN TO READ PLEASE! THERE IS CLEARLY NO YEW, U, u, THE LETTER U IN HIS USERNAME! GET IT RIGHT!

Thank you, that is all. Now go ahead and try to do whatever to prove me wrong, I dont care. I know im right. Not unless Quixter Qixter comes in and posts himself that the exact release date is Halloween 08 and he decides to add a u into his username.

From Tessy, Trying To Clear Things Up.
thanks for telling
I kind of wish Qixter had never said anything about them wanting to have an event in the Battle System next Halloween. sweatdrop

Eloquent Tycoon

9,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
I'd also like for certain people to realize the the Website is launching on Halloween, so I'm not talking about the Game's release date by saying "We'll see on Halloween." =|

<3 j00 Tess.
But seriously, do you think I'm dumb? D:
Chokin
I'd also like for certain people to realize the the Website is launching on Halloween, so I'm not talking about the Game's release date by saying "We'll see on Halloween." =|

<3 j00 Tess.
But seriously, do you think I'm dumb? D:

No, I just misunderstood what you were talking about. Then I got on the last letter of the post and I was all "OH SNAP! THE WEBSITE!" and slapped my head and gonked. xD

I <3 j00 200 (<- too xD) baybeh.
God, I feel so stupid for misspelling Qixter's name in the first comment I ever posted on his profile... D,: I was typing a bit too fervently. I apologize on my behalf, Tess. Don't think I'm another frantic GBS newb!

Forgive me? ; o;

But now onto business, shall we? Yes, the website is coming out next Wednesday, which is indeed Halloween. But the rumor of the GBS coming out on Halloween - to my knowledge - was because of the statement that there might be an event tailored or integrated with the GBS system in the Halloween Event.. next year. Do you think some people don't see that part and think it is for this year and thus assume that the GBS is coming out this Halloween?

And a little rant; why are people starting to say "Omgz I'm predicting the GBS release date to be '________' !!!!" and giving out some (probably random) date? There's no reason for that crud, because there's no slated release and there's much to do still! C'mon people, don't rile others up until you're sure of what is going to happen!

>_< ... 'Kay... I'm starting to ramble now. My bad.
This was totally called for, and I'm glad someone wanted to talk about this. I've noticed more and more saying Halloween of 08 would be the release date, and I have no clue why others are following this trend. It should be common sense to just look it up themselves. Along with the Quixter thing. Curin Paliden, I too have suffered typing out Qixters name wrong. But only about once or twice, I think....
Me and Fooler finally agree on something? Wow.
Tessenjitsu

Bound to happen sooner or later, right?

Eloquent Tycoon

9,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Shimarr
Tessenjitsu

That...
Or it means that Gaia is about to implode!

Hey, look.
Halloween is Wednesday.
How long do you think it's going to take before the site goes down?

Original Pusher

8,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Brandisher 100
Greatest post in Chatterbox Ver. 2 AKA Gaia Online MMO (Battle)
Chokin
Shimarr
Tessenjitsu

That...

Hey, look.
Halloween is Wednesday.

Gah. I really don't want to think about it.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Hygienic 200
Shimarr
Chokin
Shimarr
Tessenjitsu

That...

Hey, look.
Halloween is Wednesday.

This can only mean one thing. THE APOCALYPSE IS COMING!!!!
THE DAWN OF A NEW AGE IS UPON US!
-insert picture of a homeless person's cardboard sign-
LIKE THIS ONE!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Demonic Cat

8,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Kuurosakii
Shimarr
Chokin
Shimarr
Tessenjitsu

That...

Hey, look.
Halloween is Wednesday.

This can only mean one thing. THE APOCALYPSE IS COMING!!!!
THE DAWN OF A NEW AGE IS UPON US!
-insert picture of a homeless person's cardboard sign-
LIKE THIS ONE!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kuurosakii...your not gonna eat anyone or there babies
Or my grunnie cause you look pretty Baby punching satanic...
darkultimos
Greatest post in Chatterbox Ver. 2 AKA Gaia Online MMO (Battle)

Its so sad we have that title ;-;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces