Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Noob

Your Baconess
l Takeshi-Kun l

User Image Honestly, I don't see it in my "active task" book. ;~;
All I see are names of quest's from gold beach/otami ruins nothing from bassken lake

I'm sorry, I don't know how to help you orz

User ImageIt's alright xD :3 thank you though.

Beloved Elder

I'm not entirely sure which quest you're on. You're most likely stuck on Cheri's Sister because of its complexity, but you could be stuck on Papa Sawn:

Quote:
Cheri's Sister (Prerequisite: Completed Mon Cheri)
Step 1: Speak with Gustav to accept the quest.
Step 2: You can gather 4 iron ore from the Buzzsaws here in Bass'ken Lake.
Step 3: Find the 2 bronze you need by defeating Alarmskeeters in Bill's Ranch or Taiko Drums in Zen Gardens.
Step 4: You can find the 2 axe heads you need by pursuing and defeating Outlaw Pups on the south side of Bass'ken Lake.
Step 5: Collect a single piece of lacquered wood from the Taiko Drums in the Zen Gardens. (Common Drop)
Step 6: Now that you've found all the pieces, return to Gustav so that he can show you how to make a "sister" to his beloved Cheri.
Notes: All steps must be done in order. When you are looking for drops in previous areas you will most likely need to suppress your CL to get it between 2 and 3 to get drops off the Animated at Bill's Ranch and between 3 and 4 to get drops off the Animated in Zen Gardens.
Special Rewards: Recipe: Saw Shield

Papa Sawn! (Prerequisite: Completed Cheri's Sister)
Step 2: Find the Papa Saw and destroy it to gather its aluminum elements.
Step 3: Now that you've slain the Papa Saw, you can gather the other ingredients and make the Buzz Saw shield at your leisure, but head back to Gustav now to let him know you gained the element you needed!
Notes: To get Papa Saw to spawn you must first kill Mama Saw. You may need to kill Papa Saw. Remember to enter the sawmill to face the Saw Family. Max CL to enter is 5.1 (remember that if you increase your CL once inside the den you will not finish the quest or get rewards).

Beloved Noob

SmallTownGuy
I'm not entirely sure which quest you're on. You're most likely stuck on Cheri's Sister because of its complexity, but you could be stuck on Papa Sawn:

Quote:
Step 3: Find the 2 bronze you need by defeating Alarmskeeters in Bill's Ranch or Taiko Drums in Zen Gardens.
Step 4: You can find the 2 axe heads you need by pursuing and defeating Outlaw Pups on the south side of Bass'ken Lake.
Step 5: Collect a single piece of lacquered wood from the Taiko Drums in the Zen Gardens. (Common Drop)
Step 6: Now that you've found all the pieces, return to Gustav so that he can show you how to make a "sister" to his beloved Cheri.
Notes: All steps must be done in order. When you are looking for drops in previous areas you will most likely need to suppress your CL to get it between 2 and 3 to get drops off the Animated at Bill's Ranch and between 3 and 4 to get drops off the Animated in Zen Gardens.

Step 3: Now that you've slain the Papa Saw, you can gather the other ingredients and make the Buzz Saw shield at your leisure, but head back to Gustav now to let him know you gained the element you needed!
Notes: To get Papa Saw to spawn you must first kill Mama Saw. You may need to kill Papa Saw. Remember to enter the sawmill to face the Saw Family. Max CL to enter is 5.1 (remember that if you increase your CL once inside the den you will not finish the quest or get rewards).

o.o Thanks ^^
And yes, I'm stuck on Cheri's sister xD

Dapper Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
l Takeshi-Kun l

For future reference, if you need any help with anything else in the game, this list of guides should help.
This thread does step by step guides on each task. (As smalltownguy quoted) It is outdated, but the newer tasks are correct. I think the deadman's pass tasks should be listen and a how-to complete in another guild listen above.
I'm providing this information because people post questions without realizing other already asked this previously. And just to reduce confusion.

Beloved Noob

hahacaseyx_
l Takeshi-Kun l

For future reference, if you need any help with anything else in the game, this list of guides should help.
This thread does step by step guides on each task. (As smalltownguy quoted) It is outdated, but the newer tasks are correct. I think the deadman's pass tasks should be listen and a how-to complete in another guild listen above.
I'm providing this information because people post questions without realizing other already asked this previously. And just to reduce confusion.

User Image Thanks again xD

Beloved Noob

SmallTownGuy

Quote:

I have done all of those that are striked, but he keeps saying that I need to find the elements for his sister..

Beloved Elder

l Takeshi-Kun l
I have done all of those that are striked, but he keeps saying that I need to find the elements for his sister..
But did you do them in order?

Beloved Noob

SmallTownGuy
l Takeshi-Kun l
But did you do them in order?

Yes. sir. o 3o

Beloved Elder

In that case, all I can suggest is to keep trying. Something may be glitched so you have to get the bronze from the skeeters and not the drums (or maybe vice versa). Or something like that.

Lonely Student

I think - at least from what I remember - that after you have collected all of the elements you have to go talk to Ryan in Bass’ken Lake. He’s on the same screen as gate to Barton Town in Bass’ken Lake. After you talk to him he will tell you to go talk to Gustav and that will trigger the beginning of the Papa Sawn! quest.

Of course, I could be wrong, but I’ve completed the quest a couple of times, and I seem to remember there being a step like this for whatever reason. It wouldn’t hurt to try it instead of just farming elements thinking it’s a glitch.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff