Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Fairy

13,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
hey im looking at my badges and trying to get a bunch. working on grass fluffs right now, I was wondering if theres any other spot you can find them because ive only seen them in like two spots at the village greens. And i know the badge list doesnt upgade till like every 5min, but mine isnt updating when ive killed pleanty of grass fluffs. I supressed to 1.9 even. so idk whats going on.

and also, are sandtrap fluffs the same as sand fluffs when it comes to earning badges??

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
the fluffs in VG don't count towards any badges.

Grass Fluffs are found in Bass'ken Lake, and Sand Fluffs are found in Gold Beach.

Beloved Fairy

13,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry

Grass Fluffs are found in Bass'ken Lake, and Sand Fluffs are found in Gold Beach.

but theres flamingo and g-nome badges too isnt there? at least now i know why the green fluff thing isnt working. thanks-- i forgot they are found in the lake too.

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
HakuGlaceon12
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry

but theres flamingo and g-nome badges too isnt there? at least now i know why the green fluff thing isnt working. thanks-- i forgot they are found in the lake too.

The ones in the village greens are like clover fluffs or something. They aren't grass fluffs at all. And yes, there are badges for gnomes and flamingos.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff