Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Businessman

My friend just texted me if GR and HPR the same. Like in GR do you wipe in HPR or is GR another name for tuna since i don't know the answer i thought i just go here

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Hpr is after green room, and in green room, the bats are lower level than in Green room.

Savage Businessman

Miyaka Hana
Hpr is after green room, and in green room, the bats are lower level than in Green room.

but is it another name for it because i don't do GR i just do reg,speed,and tuna crews

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Aqua_Dens
Miyaka Hana

but is it another name for it because i don't do GR i just do reg,speed,and tuna crews

No. Hpr is Hundred Percent Room, Green Room is the area before Hundred Percent Room, It's not Yellow Maze, however, GR, and HPR are parts of the tuna process.
Miyaka Hana
Aqua_Dens
Miyaka Hana

No. Hpr is Hundred Percent Room, Green Room is the area before Hundred Percent Room, It's not Yellow Maze, however, GR, and HPR are parts of the tuna process.

Um, if they are not attuned, how does one get to GR?
You need to do YM, GR, then HPR for people who are getting attuned.
Even if you do get an attuned crew to get others attuned they can't use the door.
So either way, YM is the critical part as well.

Lonely Student

YM = Yellow Maze = the rooms within DMS that have yellow lighting (where you first start out).
GR = Green Rooms = the rooms within DMS that have green lighting.
HPR = Hundred Percent Rooms = the place within DMS that you can see your avi at its full size - it's kinda like a long hallway.

HPR and GRs are not the same. They are terms that refer to different sections of the DMS maze.

Tuna and GR/HPR crews are not necessarily the same thing, because there are TWO ways to get to GR:

1) You can clear all of YM to get to GR (this is usually done in Tuna crews) or 2) you can forgo YM by using the Domo door on the ledge above Deva and Alastor.

Option 2 requires that you have completed tuna/attunement. So if you're not attuned and someone is advertising GR/HPR crew spots you should ask if YM is cleared.

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Binary Mess
Miyaka Hana
Aqua_Dens
Miyaka Hana

Even if you do get an attuned crew to get others attuned they can't use the door.

lol
Miyaka Hana
Binary Mess
Miyaka Hana
Aqua_Dens
Miyaka Hana

lol

I tried to wrap myself around your excessive usage of commas and concluded as such stated thoughts in my post.

Savage Businessman

Miyaka Hana
Aqua_Dens
Miyaka Hana

So when someone shouts GR (with how ever many spots) they are just going to do GR and there's no interaction with HPR or Tuna unless the crew decide to?

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Aqua_Dens
Miyaka Hana
Aqua_Dens
Miyaka Hana

So when someone shouts GR (with how ever many spots) they are just going to do GR and there's no interaction with HPR or Tuna unless the crew decide to?

If someone shouts GR __ Spots!
just assume it's attunes only, not tuna.

GR crews will only do Green Maze, and the HPR and the Crypt and the BL.

They skip YM completely.

If they shout TUNA RUN __ Spots! Then assume tuna. YM + GR + HPR And if you really want to. Kamila runs.
Nostalgic Sea
Aqua_Dens
Miyaka Hana
Aqua_Dens
Miyaka Hana

If they shout TUNA RUN __ Spots! Then assume tuna. YM + GR + HPR And if you really want to. Kamila runs.

I don't know.
People break it down further if they're just doing Kamila or doing both with BloodLust.
DMS is complicated dammit.

Savage Businessman

Nostalgic Sea
Aqua_Dens
Miyaka Hana
Aqua_Dens
Miyaka Hana

oh well i guess i can text them that

Savage Businessman

Nostalgic Sea
Aqua_Dens
Miyaka Hana
Aqua_Dens
Miyaka Hana

oh well i guess i can text them that

Savage Businessman

WAIT scream THIS STILL DON'T ANSWER MY QUESTION

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Binary Mess
Nostalgic Sea
Aqua_Dens
Miyaka Hana
Aqua_Dens
Miyaka Hana

I don't know.
People break it down further if they're just doing Kamila or doing both with BloodLust.
DMS is complicated dammit.

@-@

Yes it is. Yes it is.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out