1st off these "lags" are killing me! literally! I keep dieing because I cant move and cant see my attackers....

but we know about that already, what Im looking for is game hints

1. I forget, how do you use the rage and Ghi (or what ever) powers? I havnt been able to trigger any thing despite having my meters filled. what was the key camand or what ever for those?

2. what are some tips for leveling up, getting power ups or getting rings? Ive gotten my self threw a lot of quests and Im at level 2 in attack and healing and have 4 rings attack, healing, defense and range attack, but I cant survive long enough to get past the greens because of the "lags" so tell me some tips that I could easily over look if I havnt explored every last corner.

3. do you have monster fighting tips? like how not to get attacked by hoards or how to avoid being attacked as soon as I enter a new area. a lot of my deaths happen on the borders between maps when I 1st step in to an area or happen when Im attacked by a monster who's uncrackable because hes under the IM text box or I get killed by mushroom tanks who respawn too often.

5. tell me how to find a strong crew how to lead said crew and how to get along with a gang of people who'll most likly lag and crash the surver and get me killed. every time theres more then 5 people on the map at once every thing sllows down when they all fight and heal at once it slowes down farther I hate to be anti-social but people slowing the game down is a problemb

6. how far are you in the game? have you compleeted Ian's quest yet? what levle should I be at before heading around Bill's farm? those garlicy things are super mean and the farmes 10 times as lagy as the greens