Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
AstralStorm
hei a high critical hit rate attack is cool...but do u have another idea for its name?Backstab is good but i don't think it's the best...i just think it...sry

Flame Illusion
i liked the impopstor...maybe it could be the clone of jhon67890...some1 take the damage and it's not a player^^...the wake up call and what a jerk isnt good...wake up call have the same effect as defb but stronger...and well...i'm a rpg fan and never saw 2 "revive" abilities that i can use at the same time...it'd can make no1 use defb...adn the what a jerk...well...just have a water ballon or taunt right?let's try to find something to decrease agro^^

seridious_92
"Kibbles (an animated snack that lasts for a duration, they would all jump on it and nom til its gone)".
that one is good but what is kibbles?what about feed?

new ring
Satellited-locate all animateds at the map and the others maps around u and even tell u their names
that one will change the systen...it's kinda heavy...but well...

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Yvolt
AstralStorm
hei a high critical hit rate attack is cool...but do u have another idea for its name?Backstab is good but i don't think it's the best...i just think it...sry

Flame Illusion
i liked the impopstor...maybe it could be the clone of jhon67890...some1 take the damage and it's not a player^^...the wake up call and what a jerk isnt good...wake up call have the same effect as defb but stronger...and well...i'm a rpg fan and never saw 2 "revive" abilities that i can use at the same time...it'd can make no1 use defb...adn the what a jerk...well...just have a water ballon or taunt right?let's try to find something to decrease agro^^

seridious_92
"Kibbles (an animated snack that lasts for a duration, they would all jump on it and nom til its gone)".
that one is good but what is kibbles?what about feed?

new ring
Satellited-locate all animateds at the map and the others maps around u and even tell u their names
that one will change the systen...it's kinda heavy...but well...

hmmm well aside from Backstab, all i got is Tribalman's Shiv, Eternal Reward, and Betrayel

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
hei zomg got 2 new rings^^i dont know which ones but i checked my collection and there was 2 new slots^^
Yvolt
hei zomg got 2 new rings^^i dont know which ones but i checked my collection and there was 2 new slots^^

It might be to fix it for Sweetheart and Fortune's Favor (which previously, when obtained, forced other rings out of the collectable slots because there weren't enough places).

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
got a new idea...it's about the reduction of agro...what about something like taunt...i thought about apologize...do the same thing but reduce agro and reduce arcuarry

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
i was looking for something at the forum and i found that thread
Yes, it's another Ring Ideas thread
wanna get extra ideas u can look at that thread too

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
what about rings based on the npcs of gaia as,ian,liam,gin,rufus,sasha,moira etc?
new ring

dancey dancey-A ring based on Ian and Rufus.Dancey dancey with a friend^^.you and your friend get a dogde boost and at higher rage ranks deflect chance.

Genius fury-A ring based on Liam.Boost your own willpower.At higher ranks increase your willpower further.

Shine sky,Clean sea-A ring based on Sasha.Create a powerful flash from the blue and clean nature,decrease animateds accuarry.At hikgher ranks,increase the arccuarry penality further and do DoT at the same time.

Piercing gun-A ring based on Natasha.Shot a piercing at an animated.Cause low damage and root it at the same time.At higher rage ranks increase the area of its effect and the root duration.

Punk show-A ring based on Moira.Boost your crew willpower.Higher ranks boost the crew arccuarry.

Rich folks on rush!-A ring based on Jonhy and Edmung.Blow very hard at the enimies.Higher ranks=higher damage...that's all.

for now just go those ideas...i'lll think for something later

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
looks like the forum is dead...

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Quick Reply