Welcome to Gaia! ::

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Will there be ways to earn gold through the MMO? If there is, how?

CrazyAlien8's Husband

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
if nothing else, selling monster drops will probably be a decent market, as will selling item recipies and any rings you find.

if you mean just get straight gold, i think monsters might drop some when defeated, but otherwise i don't think anything's been mentioned.
SporkMaster5000
if nothing else, selling monster drops will probably be a decent market, as will selling item recipies and any rings you find.

if you mean just get straight gold, i think monsters might drop some when defeated, but otherwise i don't think anything's been mentioned.

actually directely earn gold from monster after killing it doesn't really make sense to me... like how come they have money on them... maybe the thief or robber that you killed give money, ok but not something not human

Distinct Warlord

KrazyJoe
SporkMaster5000

actually directely earn gold from monster after killing it doesn't really make sense to me... like how come they have money on them... maybe the thief or robber that you killed give money, ok but not something not human

It doesn't make sense if were real...But for a MMO based on wear avi's, have a LOT of sense.

Do you think that It will be like the Jigsaw? The more you kill in a day the less you recieve?
KrazyJoe
SporkMaster5000

Were is the battle thing???
They should hurry up and make it i been waiting since it was first talked about (been playin this for to many years) and a battle sytem would be better then towns lol
abeydube
......cool

lol lol
Yea, the gold should be transfered to to your gold pool. Least, that's what I've heard.
Quote:

FF. No need to say other.
you can loot monsters make items from loot and sell the items problem solved

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
i think yes monsters drop items and you can probably make rare items to sell for money
how do you get 2 the website? i've been looking 4 nearly half an hour! crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces