Welcome to Gaia! ::

will you be able to use gold from game to game? like i have 425 gold here, can i use that in the MMO? and if i make gold on the MMO can i use it here?
big posibility we will
if they don't use money in the game then everyone might ditch this forum and work hard for the MMO
Yeah, I agree that there is probably SOME kind of connection, at the very least, between MMO gold and the rest of Gaia gold. smile

(If not... yeah, some people WILL ditch the forums, I think...)
I hope so.
Yes, I think they will allow something like this, because they should realize, as others have said, people will start ditching he forums and other games just so they can spend a lot of time making them hard to beat in the MMO.
you earn Loot wich you can exchange for gold and clothing, read the stickeis people...

Interstellar Fixer

4,650 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
i believe u can use gold since there are special items that can be unlocked in the battles
Yes, but i dont think you will need gold for the MMO.
its a high possibility

6,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
udes and dudetts how are we going to get expensive items in markwet place for bs items and clothings etc. if we cant have gold in here tink abourt damn it
u noob u only have 425 gold ??? hahaha rofl lol biggrin

6,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
Flaraka
i knowq right i has over 8,500 gold lmao
Flaraka

Just because he has 425 gold doesn't make him a n00b. Everyone starts out at that point when they begin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff