Ninja >.> 0.70731707317073 70.7% [ 87 ]
Pirate <.< 0.29268292682927 29.3% [ 36 ]
Total Votes:[ 123 ]
< 1 2 3 4

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Okay everyone, don't panic...but think of all the narutards (no offense to normal Naruto fans) that will be spamming in my precious shrine. that poor miko is going to go insane...
ninjas ftw
whats about magic? Wizard?
(i will took ninja ^^)
Ninjato = Win.

Oh, and someone said that there where no female pirates, well, that's not exactly true. Sure they wheren't all that common, but at least two have lived on in infamy:

Anne Bonny and Mary Read.

(Links go to their respective wikipedia entries).
Normally I would chose ninjas but as someone said, Naruto came and EVERYONE now loves ninjas (Loved them since 6, I'm 16) I heard of Naruto and just said "NINJAS!?!??!...But what ninja wears orange?"

Loved ninjas because of the Shinobi(sp?) games. So yeah I'm sure millions of users will be ninjas so I want to be one of those random guys with a sword that gives no mercy:

User Image

Sexy no mercy giving Albel the Wicked >.>;.........yes he is a guy >.>;;
Thats why its called 'imagination' koo_geek. You should try it sometime.

Anyway... I think both are cool... lets all be Piringas.
*sheepish*

Can I be a cowboy, instead?
u know what? neither!!!!!
im friggin sick and tired of those sorry cliches of both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Naruto is NOT a muther effing ninja, NINJAS DONT WEAR ORANGE OR FIGHT IN THE OPEN
CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW IS NOT A PIRATE!!!! PIRATES ARE SMELLY AND OVERLY VIOLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so u know what, im just gunna have to wait until they make a cliche show about a mage, its depressing stressed
as cool as ninjas are i think pirates are more fun ^_^
Probably ninja if had to make a choice, but if something more interesting comes along (like mage or fighter...) then I'll switch. In a nanosecond.
It's so annoying when people decide to put images of themselves by their posts....
Ai ai ai, where's my samurai?

Seriously, Samurai Champloo > any anime with ninjas or pirates in it. Unless they are space pirates...
hi? razz
i like ninjas but they made the character look like a drunk monkey..lol
and i dont like pirates...well kinda
vampires and werewolves would be kool mrgreen

Apocalyptic Dusk's Husbando

Dapper Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Love Machine 150
personally, I say screw ninjas and pirates, I would be a viking!(before you say anything, vikings are not the same as pirates, vikings were alot better at trade, plus better sailors, and better fighters on land than pirates, vikings, you could say, are leveled up versions of pirates, that PWN alot more. but there is still a difference!)
Helose
Pirate! We meet again!

Mainly cause, GOD DAMN, whoever created those ninja items needs to be fired, they look HORRIBLE. ._.

Don't be an jerk, I have friends that work at Gaia, and that's someone's lively hood.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff