Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Businesswoman

12,050 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
So, earlier I posted I had never done SMEB, SMOB, or DMS. I got replies saying to SMEB/SMOB first. So I did. I SMEB'ed with an awesome crew- well kind of. two people left but we still made it to the end. Died, but put up a great fight, beat the claw. Then they asked if I wanted to SMOB with them. We got to the locker thing after the skeletons and they kicked me. I thought I messed up and got kicked. I didn't understand that that was all of SMOB. So I tried again tonight, and got kicked in the same spot. I whispered to the leader and asked what happened and he told me to commit suicide and then he'd re-crew me. I was so confused. Then they explained to me that that was all of SMOB...yupp. Here I thought I was a loser that kept getting kicked, and that was the whole thing. .-.

*Insert laughter here*

Nimble Angel

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
XD That's adorable. I remember my first smob involved me having no idea that we were supposed to leave the crew at that point. So I was sort of standing around alone and decided there was no exit, so I suicided in the Robofish cave.

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
shy_lil_grl
So, earlier I posted I had never done SMEB, SMOB, or DMS. I got replies saying to SMEB/SMOB first. So I did. I SMEB'ed with an awesome crew- well kind of. two people left but we still made it to the end. Died, but put up a great fight, beat the claw. Then they asked if I wanted to SMOB with them. We got to the locker thing after the skeletons and they kicked me. I thought I messed up and got kicked. I didn't understand that that was all of SMOB. So I tried again tonight, and got kicked in the same spot. I whispered to the leader and asked what happened and he told me to commit suicide and then he'd re-crew me. I was so confused. Then they explained to me that that was all of SMOB...yupp. Here I thought I was a loser that kept getting kicked, and that was the whole thing. .-.

*Insert laughter here*

Hey I was the same way too, I thought smob was going all the way to eb when it wasnt XD, we all have been there

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Israphal
XD That's adorable. I remember my first smob involved me having no idea that we were supposed to leave the crew at that point. So I was sort of standing around alone and decided there was no exit, so I suicided in the Robofish cave.

I was the nub that got left behind after everyone left crew.
:U
I'm standin there goin "wut"

Rainbow Nerd

Cute XD everyone has little kicks at the beginning! Welcome between the smobbers!

Tipsy Sex Symbol

â™”

that is so cute! haha
-gives a big cuddle <3

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
What I've done-

Been in a smeb crew, finished smeb and gotten kicked.

Little did I know kids, it was to save me a walk back from the Barton Bar/Pub whatever.

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Aww...it's like watching videos of puppies. 3nodding

Smob is just such an old playing style that everyone just assumes everyone else knows the rules. razz

Fashionable Businesswoman

12,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
haha glad to know I'm not the only one who's done that. >_<
I felt so smart when they explained it to me..I was just like "Ohhh, that makes sense now!"
shy_lil_grl
haha glad to know I'm not the only one who's done that. >_<
I felt so smart when they explained it to me..I was just like "Ohhh, that makes sense now!"

Everyone was new at some point, so of course we made the same mistakes.
It's part of life.

Intellectual Lunatic

xD
I remember the first time I did smob.
After we opened the locker they all left.
I had no idea and I was like. "Wut"

Admirer

25,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Israphal
    OHMYGOD YOU CHANGED YOUR NAME.

@OP: I find that hilarious but also kind of annoying. It's just in my nature now.

Obsessed Marshall

71,375 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Marshall's Love 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Everyone has their derp moments, don't worry

Vicious Prophet

That was me. Thankfully another girl had stuck around to sui as well and she told me what to do. I was so lost.

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Ah those times. I remembered when I made that silly mistake,
You're not alone on this mate. :]
Those Moments were the good times.

Ah well you learn and get used to it soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff