Welcome to Gaia! ::

On the Lawn Gnome General quest, there is a strange glitch. Here's what happened:
1) My crew takes on the Gen.
2) Most of us died, one person left alive, Gen almost dead, none of us have awakened yet, still at the gen's house.
3) Gen goes down and we get the credit, though we are dead and the person that finished him was the only one alive.
4) We turn in the quest but Remo says that we didn't kill him. We moved out of the Towns West Gate, go back again, talk to Remo again, then he gives us a ring.
5) I chose mantis (I was in need of a melee ring) but it turns out I never got it, even after relogging.
I didn't get Mantis and I couldn't continue the quest chain.

Friendly Consumer

User Image

Hm, I have experienced the same thing.
      But I kind of got confused at the ending part.

Are you saying your PDA updated and it told you to go back to Remo, then when you did you got an award?
ScarletLies
User Image

Hm, I have experienced the same thing.
      But I kind of got confused at the ending part.

Are you saying your PDA updated and it told you to go back to Remo, then when you did you got an award?

What I'm saying is taht after the gen was downed, the dead members of my crew got the credit.Weird thing: The PDA said to talk to Remo since the gen was killed. We did that and Remo told us that we didn't kill the gen and wanted us to kill him (again). We talked to Remo again and we were then told to chose a ring (which was weird because eariler, he told us that the gen was not down, only to tell us that he was seconds later). I choose mantis, but ended up not getting it.
Short version:
Crew attacks gen.
Most of crew dies.
Gen dies, 1/5 crew members alive.
4/5 dead crews get credit.
Crew turns in to Remo.
Alive person gets ring and next quest.
Dead people are confused by PDA and Remo.
Dead people get ring but did not actually recieve them.
Dead people cannot continue quest chain.
Dead people sad. cry

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Check the time of your previous completed quests. A lot of people have been frozen in their quest status and one of the signs is that all their previous quests were finished in February.
This may be the case with you and your party (regardless of how the general went down. It's natural for a little lag in between finishing a quest and having the NPC's respond to it).
Fire Insider
Check the time of your previous completed quests. A lot of people have been frozen in their quest status and one of the signs is that all their previous quests were finished in February.
This may be the case with you and your party (regardless of how the general went down. It's natural for a little lag in between finishing a quest and having the NPC's respond to it).

Yeeeah... my quests were supposedly finished in February. Any way to fix that?

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Not that I know of, but I began a thread so that we can compile details about this glitch and perhaps bring it to attention faster: zOMG: Stuck Quests

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff