Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clean Businesswoman

2,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
So here's the problem. I had a task: I needed to survive the attacks of the animes after I touch the Stone. I was 9cl and I didn't know that I had to be 8cl. Everytime I go to Lin or Rin to end my task I can't click them. What am I supposed to do now?

Salty Aggressor

MissDiamondHair
So here's the problem. I had a task: I needed to survive the attacks of the animes after I touch the Stone. I was 9cl and I didn't know that I had to be 8cl. Everytime I go to Lin or Rin to end my task I can't click them. What am I supposed to do now?

You don't have to be cl8.0. It's just glitched. You can retry the Gauntlet and you have to run from the Spirit Vases. It won't count if you die and null and go to Rin and Lin

Newbie Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright I was gonna say that if ur butt is doing those statues. U should invite me yo. I wanna kill them again. I killed those 2 solo when I had to do the quest 3nodding gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

Clean Businesswoman

2,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
eliza_bunnypooh
MissDiamondHair

You don't have to be cl8.0. It's just glitched. You can retry the Gauntlet and you have to run from the Spirit Vases. It won't count if you die and null and go to Rin and Lin

Yeah I had to run from the Spirit Vases and I didn't die but my cl was 9 tho and now I think i have a glitch!

Salty Aggressor

MissDiamondHair
eliza_bunnypooh
MissDiamondHair

Yeah I had to run from the Spirit Vases and I didn't die but my cl was 9 tho and now I think i have a glitch!

Your level isn't the problem. It's a glitched quest for some

O.G. Entrepreneur

5,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
same happped to me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash