Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Xiam
Regarding gold sinks: Weren't there suggestions regarding "hangout places" to rent and battle with just your friends?

I'm trying to think back to Qixter's one journal entry, where people commented with suggestions for stuff to do with friends and whatnot... somebody mentioned that, which seems like a very good gold sink... almost like setting up parties in Towns, only you could make it exclusive or something... I don't remember, sorry. gonk

At any rate, things have been going so wildly lately (October MCs were a hit, the comics and animations came at rapid pace, then the event at the end of the month), I'm thinking it's good that they held off the info site for a bit.

I'm pretty sure nobody wants an awesomeness overload. sweatdrop

Eh... that'd suck though to be going to an area to get an item from a monster that you know is prevelent there but then you find out that you can't because somebody reserved it D:
Awesome news report. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see the Battle system.
Hey, GenTrigger, or anyone, did you check out my latest peeve about MC and GCS rings?

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Hey guys XD I'm going to update the info on rings now with the info from the website.

Watch for the updates ;3
we should organize the guild now.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas