Welcome to Gaia! ::

So is this going to be like, Maple Story in a way? Or Ragnarok online?
I'd just like to know a little more about it, I'm pretty much into all MMO's.
Try reading the stickies. They are the threads at the top of the forum that never move. They have all the info you need.

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
They're building it from the code up.

they aren't following any other designs or engines.
it'll probably be closer to the works of runescape, but on a much more childish level
Angel_Katan
it'll probably be closer to the works of runescape, but on a much more childish level

Ok, so how is it like the worst game of all time, er... I mean "Runescape?" The only simalarity I can find is that they don't use class systems. Is that what your refering to? Because if it is then you realy need to read more about the battle system, seeing as there is alot more to it than just the lack of a class system.
Maser Shakesula
Angel_Katan

Ok, so how is it like the worst game of all time, er... I mean "Runescape?" The only simalarity I can find is that they don't use class systems. Is that what your refering to? Because if it is then you realy need to read more about the battle system, seeing as there is alot more to it than just the lack of a class system.
Seconded.
ok so is what your saying is.... "Will you have to download it?"? if thats the question then no you will not have to download it

Original Pusher

8,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Brandisher 100
No, no DLing

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100
The engine will be based off of the Towns code. And I'm guessing the attack buttons will be based on a variable degree sensitivity setup like the button in Rally.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff