Welcome to Gaia! ::

Evader

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
It's a simple thing and could make people play zomg more.
I'm pretty sure you heard of cod where you get 25kills with one gun you get achievements and extra exp.

Why not in Gaia ZOMG you kill 30enemies with let's say fire rain. It then pop up and goes "Congratulation you just got 30 kill's with this one ring here's your reward:2500g"

It'll be way much cooler in ZOMG.

Rogue

You mean like badges? >>

Evader

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
DelDev
You mean like badges? >>

You don't get gold for badges plus there just for killing enemies not with just certain rings just all together.

Rogue

that'd encourage people to be "well rounded" to get all the achievements and people would be bringing moar GGGuns and shuriken into dms cry

Dapper Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
DelDev
that'd encourage people to be "well rounded" to get all the achievements and people would be bringing moar GGGuns and shuriken into dms cry

This. ^ Also this will probably never happen because of zOMG! being shelved.

Perfect Saint

I don't like the idea. I don't think this game is that flexible nor will it ever be.

OG Explorer

10,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Badges are for kills and finding things, as well as completing quests. Ring sets give you a bonus for having certain rings together. Combined these sound like what you're describing. The only thing they could do better is integrating them more with Gaia, and maybe a small gold reward.

Destructive Bunny

I don't mind having achievements replace badges, since the devs said the badges have old crappy coding and is extremely difficult to fix/add new badges.

Omnipresent Warlord

If there was an achievement for 100 Bloodlust kills I'd flaunt it as much as I could.

Invisible Visionary

17,050 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
I was wondering why this sounded so familiar.. until I remembered..
Kenny even made a proposal.

I like the idea of zOMG! achievements..
Actually replacing the zOMG! badges with & converting all the current ones into achievements sounds a bit appealing as well. Badges seem to be tucked away and hidden, hard to get to.. and only displayable on your profile..
There was supposed to be some integration between zOMG! and here on the main site.. but other than sneaking in a few recipe components into the broken alchemy system, we were fu(#3d again.
I believe this would have been a good way to go.

Evader

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
Tarot Rune
I was wondering why this sounded so familiar.. until I remembered..
Kenny even made a proposal.

I like the idea of zOMG! achievements..
Actually replacing the zOMG! badges with & converting all the current ones into achievements sounds a bit appealing as well. Badges seem to be tucked away and hidden, hard to get to.. and only displayable on your profile..
There was supposed to be some integration between zOMG! and here on the main site.. but other than sneaking in a few recipe components into the broken alchemy system, we were fu(#3d again.
I believe this would have been a good way to go.

This paragraph should go to a gaia moderater. -Bows-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces