Welcome to Gaia! ::

People That Entered This Thread

+1 1 100.0% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]

__I Make This Thread Not Only For Me But For All Of Us__

I know that all of us have many questions about this upcoming (mmo)
But let your self put questions here that anyone here in Gaia not being mentioned yet so some of our staffs could answer this rare questions..

Rules And Guidelines:

1.Posts you rarest question you will ever give
2.No bumping please
3.Always stay Focus on qixter's thread so that we may know that he answer some of our rare questions..
4.No Spamming
5.You may give also some Ideas if you have some..
Heres my question:

We know that each player will be having some rings and some powers..
My question is will the power of the ring will be unique? or do we have some players that also have the same of our powers to?
im pretty sure if another player has the same ring as you they'll have the same power
Heres my other question:

There will be weather changes? and some special things like blood drops?
And some environmental things like muds,jungle traps, and spiky plants..
Weather changes may be something to look at from the Devs, but if you look at towns, there will most likely the same system with weather. Such as different season's. As for "muds,jungle traps, and spikey plants", well, we really can't say at this point in time. We have to wait till the Devs show us more information, or possibly will have to figure it all out on our own, when the System is released.

To answer your ring question: At the start of the Battle System, once you begin your adventure, you're given two random rings. Most likely these rings will be at lower class, some people might be given a little stronger ring with a beginner ring. It's all randomized. So someone must have your same set, somewhere on Gaia.
hmm season eh?
Hmm... I don't know about weather. Maybe in the next info they will tell us. Just can't wait until they reslease it! I hope I get the healing ring! I wanna heal people. Oh! and Fire ring! To shoot fire bolts at the enemy! ^_^ But idk, i might get something differrent! But who cares. At least we all get 2 random rings! (better than having none, and u have to get it yourself) Well, I hope there's weather, but I can't say. We just might have to wait until the next info's out or when the Battle System is out.
weather would be nice, but I'm more concearned with clan roles in the mmo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces