Welcome to Gaia! ::

Before I start, these are all made up. (Oh yeah, and let me put up two reserved posts)

These will be ideas for MMO quests involving the animals of gaia, like a kiki, Coco, gwee, momo, and more. Feel free to suggest your own and I will add it:

Gwee:
1. lost gwee
How to activate:
The quest can be started by randomly finding a gwee just anywhere in the MMO world.
Objectives:
A small compass will appear that will point you in the direction of the gwee's home, but remember, if the gwee looses all its HP, it will disappear, and you'll just have to be lucky and find it again.
About the Gwee:
the Gwee has 30 HP, and can use a close range fire attack that does little damage.
Reward:
Gwee ring: allows you to summon the baby gwee.

O RLY:
1. O RLY disaster
How to activate:
Enter a small town and an NPC will come up to you and ask you to if you could help ward off some enraged O RLYs
Objectives:
Try and defeat as many O RLYs as possible. (as a bonus for every ten you defeat you get 100 gold)
About the O RLY:
It has around 100-125 HP and has a large attack stat making it tough to take down.
Reward:
defeating 3 O RLYs gets you an O RLY ring which summons up an O RLY for a couple seconds for it to attack the enemy.
and for every 10 you defeat you earn 100 gold

Shadow spirit:
1. Shadow spirit mischief:
How to activate:
head over to a building that allows you to battle several monsters for rewards(no RR EXP earned). And choose an area to fight, and one area would be called "shadow spirit arena". Choose to fight there and the quest is activated.
Objectives:
Defeat the shadow spirit... duh burning_eyes
About the Shadow Spirit:
It has 200 HP, it can creat a purple ring of fire, and it can shoot out small orbs of darkness that do 3-7 damage.
Reward:
Sacrifice ring: sacrifices a little HP to boost the attack stat.

What do you think? Feel free to suggest your own ideas...
reserved domokun
reserved domokun
interesting... needs more pet quests

Tipsy Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
I really like these ideas too. 3nodding
Well hats attack us so I can see this possibly happening.
WOO! Go enraged O Rlys! whee
Hmm... Another quest might be...
I dunno. It's early. I can't think. =/
I'll tell you if I think of something. Good idea, by the way.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm how about a mimzy quest
thanks 3nodding

bump!
Sounds interesting. Here are four ideas for pet quests. Mochi, Kiki, Coco, Roro.
hmm...

good idea, but you need some more ideas for them, but the ones you have are still really good.
the disease of man
hmm...

good idea, but you need some more ideas for them, but the ones you have are still really good.
I plan on making more... after I finish watching a movie wink
man I hope there are pets then I can use my muchi puppy!!!

Girl-Crazy Vampire

5,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Trader 100
i hope too.. i mean having an ring geew (after the quest) to (sumon it) its would be cool xp

1,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
make a petition and ill sign it =O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items