Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Millionaire

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Alright, I mean come on Gaia are you serious? you are taking away everything that makes Gaia Online fun. Backyard monsters was fun, Monster galaxy was fun but now they are both gone. Ya sure wen can play them on facebook but I mean come on. Now its Zomg, wow. What happens to all of the things I got in Zomg? The summons, the rings and all the time I spent on Zomg all gone to waste. How are you going to repay us this time? All you do is take away stuff and then promise something better will take its place but no thats not true. So my question is since you have taken all of these fun games away, What are you going to add on gaia that will keep me interested?

Business Entrepreneur

5,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
you offer a serious good point
That is so true.

Jaykama's Oppa

Dangerous Combatant

Them new admins seriously threw us towns2, as if it was worth playing around with.

Distinct Player

Check out my 1st post as most of the announcement about zOMG can be find and feel free to click on the petition thread of my friend to sign up (also to be found on 1st post):

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/join-zomg-petition-signed-1-434/t.94806077/

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Acha Saddoko
Them new admins seriously threw us towns2, as if it was worth playing around with.

But now you can ride Anchor Bugs! *points to my signature*

Wealthy Millionaire

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Acha Saddoko

True, they even took away separate rooms for rally and so on. Too many people on the same server now. I've been on towns 2 and towns and it seems no one is ever there, no one cares about their house in gaia either. There is no point in updating such features on gaia, one can observe that no one goes on towns, so why make towns 2? It makes no sense. But they rather take away the features on this site that keep users interested ( a recent one being Zomg ) , it makes no sense. Even when users are complaining about the actual fun games being taken away, they rather update an almost useless feature they have on this site. If things keep going like this then soon gaia is going to have much less users.

Compassionate Lunatic

Gaia has lost me. I was a very dedicated member. Zomg was the only reason I played Gaia. That being said, I am giving stuff away. Want a surprise, send me a trade. 1st 5 trades, I will hook you up.

Ruthless Hero

14,800 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Plurpleflutterby
Gaia has lost me. I was a very dedicated member. Zomg was the only reason I played Gaia. That being said, I am giving stuff away. Want a surprise, send me a trade. 1st 5 trades, I will hook you up.

I stayed here for seven years because of zOMG, and now there is nothing here that I want to stay for. I even made my avi into a demon-sorceress so that I could be badass in zOMG only to find out today that it was gone. emotion_donotwant

Desirable Noob

They better freaking release a game like zOMG or all people will stay - if people leave - they'll earn less money and gaia will close down in no time. What they're doing is milking us to buy gcash and whatnot. Instead of releasing new items 24/7, work on bringing us a fun game. I cannot even-. SIGH.

Fashionable Conversationalist

5,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
Well of course Gaia is now milking their userbase for GCash now! Or that was always their intention,

I mean Gaia is like a fossil of the mid 2000s now and we're on 2015 most of us moved onto greener pastures apparently

and I mean do you see now that most of their announcements are about buying gcash and they're overloading with items and all this /stuff/

I think that's not a very good sign and I don't give this site more than 3 more years, honestly

(and don't get me wrong I've been playing since 2005 and I LOVED it but the hype over this expensive dress up game has passed)

Mewling Wolf

I can't believe I returned at this embarrassing lull of Gaia... I got a friend to join, excited for them to see all the wonders that Gaia once was (primarily so we could play zOMG). When we signed up, the inventories were crashing, items still yet to be completely restored, far more than half the site content is PAID only items and every game I was going to play.... gone.

After all the donations some of us made from as far back as early 2000's, this is degrading. sad

If they brought zOMG back at least... that would at least show they care.

Jaykama's Oppa

Dangerous Combatant

riptake13
Acha Saddoko

True, they even took away separate rooms for rally and so on. Too many people on the same server now. I've been on towns 2 and towns and it seems no one is ever there, no one cares about their house in gaia either. There is no point in updating such features on gaia, one can observe that no one goes on towns, so why make towns 2? It makes no sense. But they rather take away the features on this site that keep users interested ( a recent one being Zomg ) , it makes no sense. Even when users are complaining about the actual fun games being taken away, they rather update an almost useless feature they have on this site. If things keep going like this then soon gaia is going to have much less users.

These new admins should at least try to do what we ask of them, not just zOMG, but fixing the inflation, less recolors, so on so forth

Wealthy Millionaire

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Acha Saddoko
riptake13
Acha Saddoko

These new admins should at least try to do what we ask of them, not just zOMG, but fixing the inflation, less recolors, so on so forth

Correct, but they just don't seem to care, either they are going to update this site soon with all the fixes we have asked them for ( which they should announce ) or they are planing on shutting this site down and are cutting all of their extra expenses while they try to collect as much as money as possible.

Jaykama's Oppa

Dangerous Combatant

riptake13
Acha Saddoko
riptake13
Acha Saddoko

Correct, but they just don't seem to care, either they are going to update this site soon with all the fixes we have asked them for ( which they should announce ) or they are planing on shutting this site down and are cutting all of their extra expenses while they try to collect as much as money as possible.
Let's hope it's not the ladder.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces