Welcome to Gaia! ::

Azure Balmung
Those are minor similarities, I think that this gaia battle system will be unique.

Unique isn't necessarily better, and with our current limited knowledge, this whole thing could be a disaster.

--And it seems very suspicious that tatooes came out so soon after the information on battling was released.
Ok I don't mean to be rude....Oh wait yes I do. All of you guys are idoits. Do you have to be so stupid about this. There is no where on gaia and never will be we're it said it was suppose to be like dot hack. I hate morons. She just asked if you see the what's similar....which duh there is similar things to both things. They are both based or are online rgp games... so I don't understand why you have to rang on gaia's battle sytem. So what if it's not as cool as .hack and is too cute.
Just shut up and don't play it when it comes out. There are lots of gaians who just like rpgs and what to play and not care that it's not as evil as dot hack. I like dot hack a lot but, you people just make me want to beat my head on something because, your so ungreatful to the creatures of gaia who are just trying to give us something new. So to some this all up. Don't like don't play it when it comes out and stop being so ungreatful.
Slash is Doctor Death
Ok I don't mean to be rude....Oh wait yes I do. All of you guys are idoits. Do you have to be so stupid about this. There is no where on gaia and never will be we're it said it was suppose to be like dot hack. I hate morons. She just asked if you see the what's similar....which duh there is similar things to both things. They are both based or are online rgp games... so I don't understand why you have to rang on gaia's battle sytem. So what if it's not as cool as .hack and is too cute.
Just shut up and don't play it when it comes out. There are lots of gaians who just like rpgs and what to play and not care that it's not as evil as dot hack. I like dot hack a lot but, you people just make me want to beat my head on something because, your so ungreatful to the creatures of gaia who are just trying to give us something new. So to some this all up. Don't like don't play it when it comes out and stop being so ungreatful.

Who's being ungrateful? I don't know what you've been reading, but I don't see anyone in this thread being ungrateful, or complaining about the recent developements. It was just a conversation, because some of us like to keep things interesting instead of drooling over something that hasn't come out yet.
Graest
Slash is Doctor Death

Who's being ungrateful? I don't know what you've been reading, but I don't see anyone in this thread being ungrateful, or complaining about the recent developements. It was just a conversation, because some of us like to keep things interesting instead of drooling over something that hasn't come out yet.

Well people have been ranting on how stupid it looks and people in here have said it if I'm not mistaken and that's pretty ungreatful to me. Maybe I'm wrong but, I don't see it right doing that stuff.
Slash is Doctor Death
Graest
Slash is Doctor Death

Well people have been ranting on how stupid it looks and people in here have said it if I'm not mistaken and that's pretty ungreatful to me. Maybe I'm wrong but, I don't see it right doing that stuff.

You can't judge an entire thread by a few dissenters. And besides, there are plenty of other more negative threads where you can rant as much as you like.

Newbie Noob

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Red Rose Clan
Click to Join!
.hack, y'know i thought that as i was reading it 3nodding luv it heart heart
Graest
Slash is Doctor Death
Graest
Slash is Doctor Death

You can't judge an entire thread by a few dissenters. And besides, there are plenty of other more negative threads where you can rant as much as you like.

Maybe I can't judge the whole thread on it and I am sorry that I said all because, that isn't what I meant because, I know that their are people on this thread who are not like that but, I wouldn't have to be like that if people would just say why they didn't like it and instead of saying it's going to be horrible just because, of a few pictures they have seen.
Slash is Doctor Death
Graest
Slash is Doctor Death
Graest
Slash is Doctor Death

Maybe I can't judge the whole thread on it and I am sorry that I said all because, that isn't what I meant because, I know that their are people on this thread who are not like that but, I wouldn't have to be like that if people would just say why they didn't like it and instead of saying it's going to be horrible just because, of a few pictures they have seen.

Actually, the area pictures look rather promising. But anyway, I understand where you're coming from, and since this thread is nearly dead as it is, I suppose it doesn't matter...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff