Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prince True
Kage Nightow
User Image

*ahem*
.hack and Gaia are very different.
Even if you did all that math there's still such a large gap between them.
With the addition of a battle system it'll be a slight, unnoticable step closer but its nothing in comparision.

User Image
yay for haseo ._.; im such a fanboy.

User Image

Oh lordie.
You have no idea how big of a fangirl I am.
It should be obvious.
XD
I think that my extreme .hack fandom should be enough to solidify the point I made.
:3

User Image
Azure kite is realy a douple ganger monster...I wonder If this game will have douple gangers...
Graest
Prince True
Graest
Prince True
Gaia is nothing like .//hack.
To start .//hack is a game people play useing virtually reality gear.
Gaia is more chat bump and run around with cuddleness thrown in.
.//hack is a Dark freeroaming world.
Gaia worlds is a set of blocks that all look the same.
Gaias battle system has you fighting things that look like they were ripped from ello kitty.
.//hack fights devilish monsters wat could kill everyone.

Final statement-Gaia is a happy go luckey system thats trying to become a real game ut cannot due to the fourm system and cuteness of everything.It does not posses the potental or ever will to become a real game like .//hack.

Gaia is nice and all but no,its not like .//hack,or as they call it"The World"

P.Sbunny ears and stuff like that are universal to all games.

You take note only of the differences, not the similarities.

I'd rather not pair a real game up with this chatting simulatin,I dont have time to list all the things they have in common,due to the fact almost everything online is a clone of one another.

Not to go against .hack (Heresy, oh no!), but the possibility of it becoming a real game is dependant on the ability to create a working MMO with similar standards. You saw what happened to Fragment, they had to shut it down. I'd say the chances are just as good, if not better, of Gaia becoming a new World.
but really,for Gaia to ecome a even decint game,it will have to kill some kiddyness with us fihting "fluffs",atleast move into a real game client,and take time to do more animations then have are feet move like sonic.

but anything can happen,but i dout gaia can do it on donations alone.
maybe the idea of gaia can be made into a game be a real big name company-shrug-
Ummmm, the last I checked .hack//Sign was only an anime and didn't have a MMO. People, it's a TV show. There are the PS2 games, but those are single player. Seeing as Gaia is actually making an MMO-esque game, it far surpasses .hack//Sign, at least until they The World into a real game.
skullmas389
Azure kite is realy a douple ganger monster...I wonder If this game will have douple gangers...

eek Such a pretty sig...
skullmas389
your fighting clouds and blobs,i dout tit.
Kona_Yuki1792
Ummmm, the last I checked .hack//Sign was only an anime and didn't have a MMO. People, it's a TV show. There are the PS2 games, but those are single player. Seeing as Gaia is actually making an MMO-esque game, it far surpasses .hack//Sign, at least until they The World into a real game.
my good man are wrong,they had a online game released in japan for the ps2.
    That's because RO is awesome. Gaia wanted some awesome-ness too. xd

<3 Ragnarok Online forever.
.//hack and gaia have nothing in common totally different systems.The battle systems and styles are not clost to the same.The items al though are based on ragnarok, animes And other video games. The g - blade is gaias version of the Keyblade from kingdom hearts.The scar of the hero is from Final fantasy 8' [Squalls scar given to him from his school rival].Theres so much more and i could go on so there.

~Serph
Prince True
skullmas389
your fighting clouds and blobs,i dout tit.

You forget, this is only the beginning. I'm sure that originally plenty of games started off like this, but they were probably in Alpha or Closed Beta, so there was no one to see.
Gaia is NOTHING like .Hack. .Hack is not even a true MMORPG to begin with, just a fictional one, plus its more focused on story than gameplay (the gameplay sucks XD), while i don't think Gaians will care about the story of the monsters and just kill as they see.
Gaia is more like Ragnarok, since at least that one is actually a MMORPG playable by anyone who feels like. Still, there's alot of difference, and there will be the same even when the battle system finally comes.
Prince True
Kona_Yuki1792

User Image

Apparently it didn't do well, they didn't bring it over to the US and I heard the Server shut down. I'm not sure about the latter. But there is far more to .hack than .hack//SIGN and I believe the reference was to the visual style, etc.

User Image
Prince True
Kona_Yuki1792

Which didn't do very well, as we said earlier.
.//Hack has released a beta of its MMORPG.
.//hack HAS A ONLINE GAME On Ps2 ONLY JAPAN!! STFU!! LEAREN YOUR FACTS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff