Welcome to Gaia! ::

i have been thinking this for a while what if there were clans or families in gaia each family or clan having special items or abilities how cool would that be having around a number of diffrent families or clans i mean that would be preety cool what do u people think and if u like the idea what kind of items or abilities should the clans or fimilies have
Yeah I think that will be cool
They shoud also design diffrent areas for them to live
uumm ya. i guess.

Wheezing Warlord

nights shade777
i have been thinking this for a while what if there were clans or families in gaia each family or clan having special items or abilities how cool would that be having around a number of diffrent families or clans i mean that would be preety cool what do u people think and if u like the idea what kind of items or abilities should the clans or fimilies have
You know what else is cool? Puncuation.

I doubt very much that each individual clan would have it's own items. There are just too many. Besides that, the Gaia Market is too active to make items exclusive. For instance, I have all of the Summer Event shirts, even though I was only on Durem.
did i see u before
I highly doubt that would happen, considering those items would flow around on the Market. And how this isn't Naruto and we don't have "special families or clans".

(Sadly, I know my bits of Naruto. D=)
The_Fooler
I highly doubt that would happen, considering those items would flow around on the Market. And how this isn't Naruto and we don't have "special families or clans".

(Sadly, I know my bits of Naruto. D=)

when i was doing this i was thinking of bleach but know that i think of it it is like naruto 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff