Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think it should have turn based battles
asianvat

that's a cool idea and the weapons that the nooblords keep whining about could have been implemented, but i think the ring system is quiet okay as well

Dapper Gekko

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300

no comment
Shizun Togu

no comment

Then stfu

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
asianvat
I don't.

It'd get boring if we'd be restricted to waiting for others to take their turns.

Now MAYBE if it was a sort-of ATB turn-based system.... ninja
asianvat

i mean this in a non-insulting way but thats a horrible idea (but unique nontheless) what if two of your friends where fighting a monster boss with you and 1 had to go make a sandwhich it would take aloy of patience of waiting doing nothing but if its not turn based we defend them while they do something so we can finish while both have ther ups and downs in my opinion i think a non-turnbased rpg would be good

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
na i think more of a action one like WoW
narutofanatic121
asianvat

i mean this in a non-insulting way but thats a horrible idea (but unique nontheless) what if two of your friends where fighting a monster boss with you and 1 had to go make a sandwhich it would take aloy of patience of waiting doing nothing but if its not turn based we defend them while they do something so we can finish while both have ther ups and downs in my opinion i think a non-turnbased rpg would be good
1. Your friend won't get a sandwich during a boss.
2. The person who said Active Time Battle- that's a good idea.
narutofanatic121
asianvat

of course there would be a time limit then, 15 seconds for example should be enough to click on an action stare

Rikimaru Asashin
na i think more of a action one like WoW

people should stop comparing the battle system with actual mmorpg's.
the battle system will be fun, but it won't be anything like ragnarok/wow/guild wars/lineage or whatever game you are dreaming of

satansfishnets's Husband

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
turn based would definitely suck. sometimes you need time to plan your moves, and even with time, you usually end up doing something in a rush or not having enough time. and how would you have that, since it's already shown it's rtc?
teh fat cookieness
turn based would definitely suck. sometimes you need time to plan your moves, and even with time, you usually end up doing something in a rush or not having enough time. and how would you have that, since it's already shown it's rtc?

yes, it's realtime, we are just discussing for fun i guess >_>
but you forgot that you can make mistakes in realtime too
i guess you won't be able to think a lot when some monster is gnawing on your a** or you are having a PVP battle

satansfishnets's Husband

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
what happens if you have to take a dump? you get killed like 3 times by the time you can get back to your chair.
teh fat cookieness
what happens if you have to take a dump? you get killed like 3 times by the time you can get back to your chair.

same in realtime when you stand in an area with aggressive monsters, you'll just have to end the fight your currently in and get somewhere where it's save
teh fat cookieness
[I bet you there will be a pause button around somewhere, someone would just steal your kill is all. Otherwise, if no pause button, sucks to be you.]
~Twilight Serenity~ (Zee)
narutofanatic121
asianvat

1. Your friend won't get a sandwich during a boss.
2. The person who said Active Time Battle- that's a good idea.

i was just using that as an example it could be anything really rolleyes and second i was supporting action turned base battles

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff