Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello, I am here to help the newbies who do not understand the Gaia Battle System. Now, most newbies fail to comprehend the stickies, so maybe they might Comprehend with THIS.

Ok, so you heard about the GBS and wanna play it. Uh oh! Can't find it!!! Bummer. Well, the reason you cannot find it is because it is not out yet.

So in other words you have to wait just like the rest of us. Also, if you checked out the links and all in the stickies, you'll find information on most things. Such as: The Farm, Zen Gardens, the Clothes we get, etc.

The BEST thing to check out is the Battle Faq. either Tessenjitsu's thread, or N.O.W.A.R.s thread.

N.O.W.A.R. has a stickied thread, and Tessenjitsu has a regular User-made thread. She has a website up dedicated to Gaiaonline Battle System.

Tessenjitsu's thread.

N.O.W.A.R.s thread.

Other ways to learn more is finding Qixter in towns and asking questions, looking at threads, and announcements.

I have personally asked Qixter myself, about the GBS.

Questions I've asked Qixter:

1. Qixter, is there a sign-up sheet that we gaians sign and then a machine randomly picks? No, Qixter will Hand-pick users out. He said himself that they might have Mods go in and test it first before unleashing the Hordes of Beta Testers.

2. What is the Halloween 08 event? "That is telling! I cannot release that information."

3. Are you going to max out your levels when the Actual GBS begins? (I dunno if it was sarcasm) "Well, I AM going to participate in the GBS, so yeah." (Those weren't his exact words)

Questions I've asked Swarf:

1. About how many glitches do you think there will be in the GBS after users have reported hundreds? "17! xp "
Rules:

Please don't flame newbies for asking questions already covered by the stickies.

Be nice and curtious. (Meaning help the newbies to specific places to find info)
No kidding !

basaliths's Darling

Capitalist

what does res mean?
Itoaster
what does res mean?

reserved
@ cresent Im going to put this in my sticky 3nodding
what does it mean burning_eyes burning_eyes

4,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Member 100
res, lol. Well how do we get chosen? Is it certain traits you guys will be looking for or just random hand pick?

2,625 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Neat idea for a thread... hope the hordes of newbs and dare i say... noobs... check this thread out before posting a new thread in this forum... and I think you should make your statement about the BS not being out yet bigger and more noticeable... It should be the first thing you should see in this thread IMHO
gzsszgzsdfsdgsdg
Pretty neat but when will further information will appear as [NPC]Gaia Battle 1 and [NPC]Gaia Battle 2...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff