Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Bunny

13,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Pet Lover 100
i'm making a request to GaiaOnline to change the zOMG!'s trailer/Intro.It's been years since they made it.And they could one better,even though the current one is funny because of the cow and i like the begining of the video,but yet i think they should change it.Atleast leave the begining of the video! But making it from another angle! x3

Dapper Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
zOMG! is no longer getting any updates, (they say bug fixes are going to be implemented, but I haven't seen any since BL was fixed.) so re-doing the trailer would make no sense at all.

Lonely Bunny

13,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Pet Lover 100
hahacaseyx_
zOMG! is no longer getting any updates, (they say bug fixes are going to be implemented, but I haven't seen any since BL was fixed.) so re-doing the trailer would make no sense at all.

I don't get it....
I'm just asking for another intro.And ya i understand they're having problems with the game bugs and all,but i also understand it's a hard work,but you know....I LOVE ZOMG!

Dapper Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
o-Sasori-o
hahacaseyx_

I don't get it....
I'm just asking for another intro.And ya i understand they're having problems with the game bugs and all,but i also understand it's a hard work,but you know....I LOVE ZOMG!

Artists needed for new intro = Money
Animators needed for new intro = Money
New intro = Money
Money the gaia admins aren't willing to spend on zOMG!. If they wouldn't support the game no longer, they wouldn't try and make an intro for a game they don't see good enough to invest money in.

Lonely Bunny

13,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Pet Lover 100
hahacaseyx_
o-Sasori-o
hahacaseyx_

I don't get it....

New intro = Money
Money the gaia admins aren't willing to spend on zOMG!. If they wouldn't support the game no longer, they wouldn't try and make an intro for a game they don't see good enough to invest money in.

NOOOO!! emotion_donotwant
i'M GONNA CRY!!! emotion_facepalm

Dapper Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
o-Sasori-o
hahacaseyx_
o-Sasori-o
hahacaseyx_

I don't get it....

New intro = Money

This has been apparent for the past year and a half.

Lonely Bunny

13,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Pet Lover 100
hahacaseyx_
o-Sasori-o
hahacaseyx_
o-Sasori-o
hahacaseyx_

I don't get it....

New intro = Money

This has been apparent for the past year and a half.

I've been away for whole year and i was waiting for new zOMG! stages and stuff!

Vicious Prophet

You must be new here.

Lonely Bunny

13,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Pan Twardowski
You must be new here.

Who,me?No,i've been a member since 2008!

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
o-Sasori-o
I'm sorry to burst your bubble, pal, but there's been little to no updates since DMS was released in November 2011. Actually, shortly after it was released, zOMG was put into Maintenance Mode, which means that we won't be receiving major updates; Just the occasional bug fix here and there.

Mind you, the bug fixer is contracted, so he's not being hired on forever. Whatever he gets time to fix, is what he fixes. After that, we're screwed unless a miracle happens.

Lonely Bunny

13,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Mage Ragepunk
o-Sasori-o
I'm sorry to burst your bubble, pal, but there's been little to no updates since DMS was released in November 2011. Actually, shortly after it was released, zOMG was put into Maintenance Mode, which means that we won't be receiving major updates; Just the occasional bug fix here and there.

Mind you, the bug fixer is contracted, so he's not being hired on forever. Whatever he gets time to fix, is what he fixes. After that, we're screwed unless a miracle happens.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
o-Sasori-o
Mage Ragepunk
o-Sasori-o

I'm sorry that it's like this, and I probably know how you're feeling right now. Your favorite game on Gaia (possibly in your entire life) is going without updates, and may get shut down any time Gaia wants to, and there's little to nothing you can do about it. Makes you mad, doesn't it?

I was like that when it happened, too. Very mad. A lot of people were/still are. One thing I have learned, though, is that it's not that big of a deal. s**t happens, and life goes on. The way I see things, we should keep enjoying zOMG as it is, even without new Areas to visit. Make the game fun again. Play on a new account, and re-live the story and the challenges. Just have fun with it, no matter what you choose to do.

You never really know, a miracle might happen, and they may work on zOMG again. They might not. But the important thing is to enjoy it while it lasts.

Lonely Bunny

13,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Mage Ragepunk
o-Sasori-o
Mage Ragepunk
o-Sasori-o

I'm sorry that it's like this, and I probably know how you're feeling right now. Your favorite game on Gaia (possibly in your entire life) is going without updates, and may get shut down any time Gaia wants to, and there's little to nothing you can do about it. Makes you mad, doesn't it?

I was like that when it happened, too. Very mad. A lot of people were/still are. One thing I have learned, though, is that it's not that big of a deal. s**t happens, and life goes on. The way I see things, we should keep enjoying zOMG as it is, even without new Areas to visit. Make the game fun again. Play on a new account, and re-live the story and the challenges. Just have fun with it, no matter what you choose to do.

You never really know, a miracle might happen, and they may work on zOMG again. They might not. But the important thing is to enjoy it while it lasts.

Hmm...somehow,you're right....

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
o-Sasori-o
Mage Ragepunk
o-Sasori-o
Mage Ragepunk
o-Sasori-o

Trust me, I've had a lot of time to think it over.
Mage Ragepunk
o-Sasori-o
Mage Ragepunk
o-Sasori-o
Mage Ragepunk
o-Sasori-o

Trust me, I've had a lot of time to think it over.

Even though it will never be the same as zOMG!.
They could use zOMG! as a model for what worked and what didn't leaving improvement for the upcoming projects.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff