Welcome to Gaia! ::

How well does it work for you guys?

High-functioning Flashback

17,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Hellraiser 500
It's worth it so I'd go ahead and grab it.
It's been said that because of the set amount of gold that one can get in the Gaian hours is the same even if you have the FF ring, but I think it still worth it if you don't have a lot of time to spend on zOMG! some days. So because the luck of the ring drops loot and gold much quicker than if you did not have one then it's definitely worth the gold spent on it. Believe me, it pays off.

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Its well worth it and if you can stack the luck with other rings like fitness and integrity its even better. 4laugh

Blessed Wolf

User ImageShoot for the moon...
its awesome!!..the gold just falls into your pockets!

Even if you miss you'll land among the stars...User Image

Anxious Cat

17,125 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
I love it! biggrin
Well worth it!

Versatile Sweetheart

12,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Everyone talks about the luck = Gold boost, but don't forget that Fortune boosts your Accuracy and Dodge, so your attacks hit harder (ie critical hits) and people don't hit you quite as often!
:3 Which is very handy.

9,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
i dunno if i have that ring. where do you get it?
where do you get it? or you only get it from MP?

Beloved Elder

Rook Sage
i dunno if i have that ring. where do you get it?
where do you get it? or you only get it from MP?
It should be in the Regal Adornment bundle that you earned by killing a golden egg during the Easter event.

You did kill a golden egg during the Easter event? If not, then you can still buy one in the MP.

Familiar Friend

When I used it, I really didn't notice any difference. People swear by it, however, it's not a ring that I'd use often.
Thanks for the info. I do have that I got from the Golden Egg, I just don't play Zomg often, I usually on do Papa Saw since I've got everything done except Dead Man's Shadow. I was just wondering cause I'm trying to get gold for an item.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff