Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clever Seeker

Good Day. I would like to report a bug happened in the Forever Fluffy quest at Bill's Ranch.

What happened:

I was playing zOMG and at the Forever Fluffy quest, and as my completion of the quest at 19/20, I killed two Air Fluffs at the same time, which makes my score 21/20. After I talked to Larry(the one who gives the quest), he said that I need to kill more. Though I keep talking to him, I cannot complete the quest, and currently, I am at the score of 142/20.

I hope that this will be resolved, and also hoped that it could help me finish the quest, so that I can repeat it again. Thank you in advance.

Perfect Saint

They weren't kidding when they said it was Forever.
Maybe things get better after they finish that scheduled maintenance they mentioned in the announcements.

Anxious Noob

Myrielle
Maybe things get better after they finish that scheduled maintenance they mentioned in the announcements.

User Image

Doubt it though. Who is there that's left to fix anything in zOMG! xD they fired everyone! I still have no clue how they plan to fix whatever it is they say needs fixed User Image

User Image

Perfect Saint

xxxxLalaxxxx
Myrielle

User Image

Doubt it though. Who is there that's left to fix anything in zOMG! xD they fired everyone! I still have no clue how they plan to fix whatever it is they say needs fixed User Image

User Image
Well if the game never actually returns after said maintenance(like you said: who'd actually work on it), that would solve the OP's problem after a fashion. No game; no fluffs. The end of forever.

Anxious Noob

Myrielle
xxxxLalaxxxx
Myrielle

User Image

User Image
Well if the game never actually returns after said maintenance(like you said: who'd actually work on it), that would solve the OP's problem after a fashion. No game; no fluffs. The end of forever.

User Image

I don't even know what to think anymore... In truth I'd probably cry(yes it's pathetic) if they got rid of zOMG! I mean I made SO many friends and had SO many good times on this game...
The ring glitches with EB... The Bloodstone amulet days... All of it
User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out