Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Rogue

These random hard lags are getting horrible, we didn't get a server cycle on friday as we were promised AND we're down to only one server...PLEASE do something >.<

Magnetic Cat

I feel zOMG! it's on it's las days gonk

Fashionable Rogue

Pablitox xD

Noooo, don't say that, zOMG is the only reason i'm on gaia i don't like anything else crying crying crying crying

Magnetic Cat

xXDaRk_AnGeLXx XD
Pablitox xD

Noooo, don't say that, zOMG is the only reason i'm on gaia i don't like anything else crying crying crying crying

I think 70%+ of the people on Gaia only were here for zOMG! tbh sweatdrop

Greedy Kitten

xXDaRk_AnGeLXx XD
Pablitox xD

Yup, I've started losing interest in gaia within the past week,
        but I decided to try out zOMG! and I love it! xDD
        but if people keep saying zOMG! is on it's last days.. that means.. emotion_0A0
        NO no, we shall not speak of it and enjoy zOMG either way. emotion_donotwant

Fashionable Rogue

trrtls
xXDaRk_AnGeLXx XD
Pablitox xD

I probably would of left a long time ago if it wasn't for zomg, now it's all i do on gaia lolz
Just starting? Whisper me if you need any help, if i'm on i can come help you if you need it ^_^

Magnetic Cat

trrtls
xXDaRk_AnGeLXx XD
Pablitox xD

How can we enjoy the game when it's full of lag? #justsaying rolleyes

Fashionable Rogue

Pablitox xD
xXDaRk_AnGeLXx XD
Pablitox xD

I think 70%+ of the people on Gaia only were here for zOMG! tbh sweatdrop

Yeah well gaia foolishly thinks otherwise i have no clue why though

Greedy Kitten

xXDaRk_AnGeLXx XD
trrtls
xXDaRk_AnGeLXx XD
Pablitox xD

I probably would of left a long time ago if it wasn't for zomg, now it's all i do on gaia lolz
Just starting? Whisper me if you need any help, if i'm on i can come help you if you need it ^_^

Ah, I've just recently gotten into zOMG! and I've been playing non-stop. xD
        Sure will, thanks! smile

A few questions..
        I'm wanting to buy the Sugar Rush ring off the MP, but I wonder, will it become soulbound if I use it/level it up?
        Also, was it a limited ring? I don't remember reading about it being obtainable through game-play. e 3 e

Greedy Kitten

Pablitox xD
trrtls
xXDaRk_AnGeLXx XD
Pablitox xD

I still enjoy it even though I die a few times from the lag and having the monsters suddenly attacking me once the lag is gone. emotion_yatta

Magnetic Cat

trrtls
Pablitox xD
trrtls
xXDaRk_AnGeLXx XD
Pablitox xD

I still enjoy it even though I die a few times from the lag and having the monsters suddenly attacking me once the lag is gone. emotion_yatta

But dying a lot of times by lagging is not the point of playing a game... sweatdrop
The game is totally unplayable right now.

Greedy Kitten

Pablitox xD
trrtls
Pablitox xD
trrtls
xXDaRk_AnGeLXx XD
Pablitox xD

But dying a lot of times by lagging is not the point of playing a game... sweatdrop

I've only died a few times. xDD
        Most of the time I've just been doing missions. :3
        *trying to get new rings & orbs

Fashionable Rogue

trrtls
xXDaRk_AnGeLXx XD
trrtls
xXDaRk_AnGeLXx XD
Pablitox xD

Ah, I've just recently gotten into zOMG! and I've been playing non-stop. xD
        Sure will, thanks! smile

A few questions..
        I'm wanting to buy the Sugar Rush ring off the MP, but I wonder, will it become soulbound if I use it/level it up?
        Also, was it a limited ring? I don't remember reading about it being obtainable through game-play. e 3 e

Welcome to zomg biggrin
Sugar rush was an event ring that is no longer available in game...So the only place to get it is in the marketplace. It's called a "rare" ring like fortune's Favor and sweetheart, which is also only available in the mp. These three rings don't soulbind so you're safe there.

Magnetic Cat

^ that
but don't waste your money on it if you don't really need it, it's not that good and it's so ******** expensive at the MP
lmao i got Sweetheart and Sugar Rush mixed up sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces