Welcome to Gaia! ::

its crazy amount of gold to save up why is it like this?

Rogue

(get it from the cs, yay for funding!)

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
No it's a decent price as is. Remember DMS isn't open to everyone unless you wait until the free weekends when it opens up. I say keep it as it.

Aged Noob

I say it is fair.<3

oOLeanOo's Husband

Playful Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Waffles! 25
Just do smob/smeb (until you get nerfed) for a few days and you'll have enough gold to buy it at the marketplace. It's not that hard. wink
:'( but i want it now

Barton Sweetheart

There are only a few amulets left [5k were sold thats how many are around Gaia] and are soulbounded when you go to DMS they are fair.

The gems again from the cash shop user set the price in the marketplace not a lot you can do really.

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
SSmob, or the free gaia cash offers. Back when bloodstone amulets just came out (before DMS was released) I bought one bloodstone with GC, and the other two off the MP with gold (they were gifts for friends.) With some patience, it can be done. xd

oOLeanOo's Husband

Playful Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Waffles! 25
IamAnimalz

If you are that impatient I don't think DMS is the right place for you.

You need 300 shadow orbs to level up one ring from CL 10 to 12. Enemies in DMS drop 1 shadow orb, not 4-5 like in Shallow Sea.

At the beginning you'll need much patience to find a crew, because many crews of higher CLs (11+) are doing GR, attunement or Kam runs and can't invite a CL 10.

So DMS is nothing for impatient people. wink
Aldo Simoncini
IamAnimalz

If you are that impatient I don't think DMS is the right place for you.

You need 300 shadow orbs to level up one ring from CL 10 to 12. Enemies in DMS drop 1 shadow orb, not 4-5 like in Shallow Sea.

At the beginning you'll need much patience to find a crew, because many crews of higher CLs (11+) are doing GR, attunement or Kam runs and can't invite a CL 10.

So DMS is nothing for impatient people. wink
That sounds fun

oOLeanOo's Husband

Playful Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Waffles! 25
IamAnimalz
That sounds fun

It is fun. 3nodding The sooner you start to earn the gold for the gem, the sooner you can start doing DMS. It takes 3 days to earn the gold if you play PS or smob until you hit the nerf (50k) and then Booty Grab to the limit (150k). In 3 days you'll have 600k. 3nodding

Dangerous Healer

8,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
not as much as some other things :T

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Price is fair and well im glade it cost an arm and leg and a body . emotion_drool soouullllll emotion_drool
lower the price or have some give aways, because it's not not cool the way it is
Aldo Simoncini
IamAnimalz
That sounds fun

It is fun. 3nodding The sooner you start to earn the gold for the gem, the sooner you can start doing DMS. It takes 3 days to earn the gold if you play PS or smob until you hit the nerf (50k) and then Booty Grab to the limit (150k). In 3 days you'll have 600k. 3nodding
that doesn't sound fun at all gaia should give it free beause they dont update zomg and its got glitches

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff