Welcome to Gaia! ::

gonk I lurk here a lot, and I excepted to see mostly about what you're going to do when the battle system comes out, but i only see complaining!

For gaia's sake! Stop COMPLAINING! At least Gaia IS releasing the battle system! Here's (maybe) why gaia is using rings instead of weapons:

1. Weapons are cool and all, but it will take possibly another year or two to actually make the weapons work on the gaia battle system. Plus it isn't fair to newbies, even if they get starter weapons, they will want to get the better weapons.

2.If the battle system does come out and they use weapons, the prices for weapons will raise a lot, possibly more than a coco, and a lot of people's dream avatars will be ruined.

3. There will be lots of weapon glitches.

4. It will take much longer to actually edit the battle system

5. Gaia has already made the weapon Rings, and possibly does not want to spend another tiring month/year to edit the rings into weapons

If you dislike the rings THAT much, then play another online site! You're not the one that owns Gaia.

Plus, you can act like your weapon is attacking, for example you can use a fire ring and be tend that your Flaming sword is attacking the omg or something.

They have made rings that have weapons. ^-^ Hopefully people are not complaining now.
The Gaia Battle System might come out before Next year, or next February
Stuff might go here
Sadly, people just love to complain no matter what reasonable alternatives are put to them.

Ahh well domokun
>.< Seriously, i get sick and tired of seeing people complain over the rings
Marsuru
Sadly, people just love to complain no matter what reasonable alternatives are put to them.

Ahh well domokun

>.< true.
ninja okay, no hate mails yet. XD thank goodness.

I see way to much people complaining about the rings. >.<

biggrin i'll give cookies to whoever likes the ring idea.
Thank you. xd
I really think all of this complaining is annoying. The developers are trying their hardest to make things fair for everyone, yet people are still getting in a hissy fit. Reminds me of the children I look after at the daycare I work at. sweatdrop
xd lol.

Daycare... hm.. good times, good times. XD

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
kw309
ninja okay, no hate mails yet. XD thank goodness.

I see way to much people complaining about the rings. >.<

biggrin i'll give cookies to whoever likes the ring idea.

i support the rings

even have my own thread

COOKIES!!!
Quote:

Collectibles. I think we should be able to use our collectible items in the battle system. Like, If you have an angel bow, you can shoot arrows or something. You can use a pixie to cast spells on your enemy to maybe make them fall asleep or something, I don't know. You can have your animals help you in battle, or an ORLY? owl hat that can like, flap or something to make you move faster, jump, or it could just spin and knock out enemies that might surround you or something.

Battle system items- Create new collectibles exclusively for the battle system. For example, You can create wings that you can press a certain key and they will Flap and you will lift into th air like your flying. Or something you can make that'll heal you more quickly.

Quote:

I think the ring system is lame, we should be able to use the weapons we already have. Screw the n00bs, the only reason i bought weapons was to use in the battle system.

For you and everyone else...

The staff has already discussed this, you WILL NOT be able to use your items that are already on your avatar. It creates and unfair advantage and ruins gameplay. The ring system is in place to create a smooth flowing game.

Here is what Qixter said:

Qixter

4) Existing Weapons and Battle: Battle will *not* utilize existing avatar weapons in combat. Why? Because many folks have elaborate avatar looks already and we do not want those people to feel forced to wear armor and wield weapons. The ring system is designed for incredible player flexibility in the field (giving you the ability to change SKILLS based on which rings you are wearing), while also allowing you to keep your personal avatar look while playing the game.

They accent your avatar on Gaia and in the battle system. Rings are used for combat, that is the final verdict.

As for you only purchasing items to use in the BS, that is your problem, you should have waited for more information.

If you think the BS is stupid, pointless, or lame, then don't play it, let others enjoy it.

Finally, stop suggesting to use your weapons. (discussed above) The staff has already created the system and has it the way that it will benefit everyone. If you don't like it, or hate them for doing this, then don't use the system. There are plenty of other MMO out there that you can play and say suck. Leave it alone, your rants won't change their minds, if anything it will frustrate them into moving the release back even further.
well complaining about the same thing in a different post/forum is probably another reason for server lagging and other possible problems
Rings huh? I'm not complaining. Whenever I start to, My mind shifts focus to MAR, and I think <awesome, it's like we're using ARMs to fight> (imagine a double dot accent over both of the "A"s in those) and I go back to being agreeable. mrgreen
Hmm, yeah that is true. We'll have to wait for gaia to do something.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff