Welcome to Gaia! ::

+1 1 100.0% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

Supportive Spirit

12,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Anyone know if the spawn cycle or route for the Giftboxes take changed?
Been at Baskin Lake from midnight to 3:16 (in game time), near the '..takes more nerve..' bin and I've heard not a whisper of 'Fill the box!'

Edit: Turning this into a notification when I'm hunting should anyone like to join. I'm not looking for drops, just count for badges.

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Cyber Elf X
Been at Baskin Lake from midnight to 3:16 (in game time), near the '..takes more nerve..' bin and I've heard not a whisper of 'Fill the box!'

You have to be there earlier. The 3:00am wave only spawns if the lake has a certain population, which nowadays is a rare thing.

The first wave tends to spawn at about 9:00pm gst. But I will warn you, make sure you have iron.

Supportive Spirit

12,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Berryfarmer
Cyber Elf X

You have to be there earlier. The 3:00am wave only spawns if the lake has a certain population, which nowadays is a rare thing.
The first wave tends to spawn at about 9:00pm gst. But I will warn you, make sure you have iron.
Thanks for the info, I would think Saturday night as a good time for something like a population spawn, but it's good to know.

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Cyber Elf X
Berryfarmer
Cyber Elf X

Thanks for the info, I would think Saturday night as a good time for something like a population spawn, but it's good to know.

I've found friday nights better for population. You also have to factor in, you might have competing hunters... like me. xP

Supportive Spirit

12,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Berryfarmer
Cyber Elf X
Berryfarmer
Cyber Elf X
Anyone know if the spawn cycle or route for the Giftboxes take changed? Been at Baskin Lake from midnight to 3:16 (in game time), near the '..takes more nerve..' bin and I've heard not a whisper of 'Fill the box!'
You have to be there earlier. The 3:00am wave only spawns if the lake has a certain population, which nowadays is a rare thing. The first wave tends to spawn at about 9:00pm gst. But I will warn you, make sure you have iron.
I've found friday nights better for population. You also have to factor in, you might have competing hunters... like me. xP
Well, if we were on the same server. Though in that case it's better to crew, right? Doesn't that improve the drop rates? Or has that changed too?
Also, I think I've done eb/ss runs with you, on my main account, though I think that was well over a year ago.

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Cyber Elf X
Berryfarmer
Cyber Elf X
Berryfarmer
Cyber Elf X
Anyone know if the spawn cycle or route for the Giftboxes take changed? Been at Baskin Lake from midnight to 3:16 (in game time), near the '..takes more nerve..' bin and I've heard not a whisper of 'Fill the box!'
You have to be there earlier. The 3:00am wave only spawns if the lake has a certain population, which nowadays is a rare thing. The first wave tends to spawn at about 9:00pm gst. But I will warn you, make sure you have iron.
Well, if we were on the same server. Though in that case it's better to crew, right? Doesn't that improve the drop rates? Or has that changed too?
Also, I think I've done eb/ss runs with you, on my main account, though I think that was well over a year ago.

Competing crews/players causes each to only receive a percentage of the overall loot drop. So crewing together negates that as two crewed players are seen as one entity instead of two when it comes to loot computation.

Crewing also has the added benefit of increased survivability, given that a pair can carry more buffs and heals. And with more attacks it means you can take on more boxes at a time for faster hunting.

Supportive Spirit

12,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Berryfarmer
Competing crews/players causes each to only receive a percentage of the overall loot drop. So crewing together negates that as two crewed players are seen as one entity instead of two when it comes to loot computation.
Crewing also has the added benefit of increased survivability, given that a pair can carry more buffs and heals. And with more attacks it means you can take on more boxes at a time for faster hunting.
I'm mostly going for the badge anyway, but drops are a nice bonus.

Steadfast Lunatic

6,200 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Supportive Spirit

12,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
SubZeroChimera
Boo!
Want to hunt Gift boxes with me at some point?

Steadfast Lunatic

6,200 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Cyber Elf X
SubZeroChimera
Boo!
Want to hunt Gift boxes with me at some point?

Uhm, maybe? Sure I guess, the weekend sound okay?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff