Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I have to admit, I'm getting a little fed up. Judging by the looks of the bugs forum, there seem to be ALOT of problems with quests, yet no matenence is being done, and more people keep getting let onto the servers. I understand you want everyone to play, but everyone being able to play correctly should also be a priority. I'm currently more or less stuck at the level I'm at now, because Blaze in the Otami Ruins wont talk to me, and papa saw will not spawn. I've been waiting on a fix for blaze since thursday night, and it seems to be a somewhat common problem. The Papa saw boss doesn't seem to spawn at all, which leaves more people stuck in bass'ken, and I know theres a lot of problems with various other quests in the lower levels.

I know all the 08 people are going to hate me for this, but at least TRY to fix some of these problems before you let more people on, because right now it feels like these glitches are just being ignored.
I have to agree that the quest bugs should be top priority right now. I'm currently stuck at Bill's ranch and I am un-able to go any further do to the fact that none of the NPCs will talk to me.
It's called Beta for a reason. And if you honestly think solving a programming problem is as simple as going in and re-writing a few lines of code, get real. First, they have to sift through the several pieces of programming that control the problem, isolate what's causing said problem, develop a fix, test the fix, and then finally implement it (which, depending on how extensive the fix is, may or may not require downtime on the servers).

And just because there hasn't been a fix yet doesn't mean their not working on it. Unless you have cameras in the Gaia building, don't claim nothing's being done. They're trying their hardest, but they deserve some downtime too. Even Gaia's staff gets the weekend.

8,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
and yet they cancelled the maitenence for tomorrow?

8,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
not only that, the leon ring issue has been a problem since it was released monday morning.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff