• Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
What do you think would be an event for zOMG

Underground Zomibe Uprising anyone?

Werewolf invasion of Barton?

Mecha-Santa gone bad?

The internetz ITSELF?
Don't bump, especially when it's only been a minute.

And we already know that, unless zOMG is delayed any further, the first event will probably be the Halloween event. Which will probably end up being either Zombies again or werewolves.
hes right don't bump so early rofl

Aged Businessman

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
Ok...
But i'll let you know when you can tell me what to do

Unidentified Hobo

45,150 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
zombies.... XD
Heartless_Her0
Ok...

You allowed people to tell you what to do when you clicked "I have read and understand the Gaia Online Terms of Service".

Fashionable Citizen

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Tessenjitsu
Heartless_Her0
Ok...

You allowed people to tell you what to do when you clicked "I have read and understand the Gaia Online Terms of Service".
Off topic...just let it die.=.=

The first event is most likely going to be a holloween one.

Hesitant Otaku

9,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Invisibility 100
Oh, dear sweatdrop . Excessive bumping is annoying...

Well, I was curious about this too, so thank you for the information.
What, exactly, do you think Events in zOMG will consist of? Has Quixter said anything on this?
-Limited time quests?
-Limited time areas - or possibly the introduction of Halloweentown(if that's the first event) into zOMG?
-Transformed monsters? (I think it'd be cool if it's the Halloween event for the monsters to wear costumes... lol, maybe of humans!)
-Themed Rings? (Pumpkin splat weapon)
-Themed items is a pretty safe guess...
-Faction wars? Might be too complex for the first event, but something along the lines of Durem vs. Von Helsons, or the Rejected Olympics teams competition... maybe an Event Arena for team battles...
-Will the zOMG content overshadow regular Gaia Event content?
-Will zOMG have separate Events?
-Required interactions between zOMG and Gaia areas to promote integration instead of separation?
Taonuviel
What, exactly, do you think Events in zOMG will consist of? Has Quixter said anything on this?
-Limited time quests?
-Limited time areas - or possibly the introduction of Halloweentown(if that's the first event) into zOMG?
-Transformed monsters? (I think it'd be cool if it's the Halloween event for the monsters to wear costumes... lol, maybe of humans!)
-Faction wars? Might be too complex for the first event, but something along the lines of Durem vs. Von Helsons, or the Rejected Olympics teams competition... maybe an Event Arena for team battles...
-Required interactions between zOMG and Gaia areas to promote integration instead of separation?

It can't be the last one because there's always gonna be those people that can't start the MMO.It'd be really unfair for them.
Dizzi D
Taonuviel
-Limited time quests?

It can't be the last one because there's always gonna be those people that can't start the MMO.It'd be really unfair for them.

I meant required for zOMG Events/quests, not strictly Gaia ones.
[stamp of dissaproval]

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
Bolto The Mage
Don't bump, especially when it's only been a minute.

And we already know that, unless zOMG is delayed any further, the first event will probably be the Halloween event. Which will probably end up being either Zombies again or werewolves.

Maybe they could have a event were you must protect the towns from the invading halloween Animated? Like, different armes of Animated will attack each town, and you must protect them all?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff