Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's finally here!! Gaia is actually making a MMO!!

I thought this day would never come!! After four whole years of waiting, it has come!! Oh...this brings tears to my eyes...and shines a light onto my face!! THIS IS ONE OF THE HAPPPIEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE!!!

So yeah...uh...

...how is this MMO gonna work?
alot like towns besides that read the stickys/comics
well it going to be like people with power rings
Huh...so from what I'm reading, you get rings that'll give you skills, and it's like Towns, only you fight? So is it kinda like RO in a way?

I can't wait, though. I'm excited. Is anyone else as excited as me??

Lonely Phantom

Amin Nash
Huh...so from what I'm reading, you get rings that'll give you skills, and it's like Towns, only you fight? So is it kinda like RO in a way?

Oh, maybe about 95% of the forum?
xD
The King Raven
Amin Nash

Oh, maybe about 95% of the forum?
xD

True dat, hah hah. I might start playing Gaia a little more now...once again...hah hah.
Amin Nash
It's finally here!! Gaia is actually making a MMO!!

I thought this day would never come!! After four whole years of waiting, it has come!! Oh...this brings tears to my eyes...and shines a light onto my face!! THIS IS ONE OF THE HAPPPIEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE!!!

So yeah...uh...

...how is this MMO gonna work?
avirl lavgien is so awsome
avirl_lavgien555
avirl lavgien is so awsome
Spam belongs in the Chatterbox, not here. And no, she isn't .
when does it start

3,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
most likely the game will be done by the end of the year =/
xXStage_NinjaXx
most likely the game will be done by the end of the year =/
We don't know that. So don't say it like you're so sure. We don't really know the how much progress the Devs are at. They're just to a point at where they are able to give out information.

To the creator of the thread, Gaia has been making this MMORPG for a lot of years, they haven't just begun to make it you know. D=
Judging by how much it will take to make it more than one level where you fight a bunch of panzy a** monsters, it might take longer than what we've been told. I mean think about it. How many of you have read a game magazine that mentioned a game having its release date pushed back? I mean, flaws and errors do occur, so we can only continue to wait and see when this game will actually be up and running.
shut up nerd stare
Baadd Lo0kiinn
shut up nerd stare
Go to the CB to make comments like that.
I heard the MMO wasnt going to be released until next July.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff