Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Lunatic

User Image

where the green line is....and it should be long range...its safer for beginners cause the blue path seem to close to kam.

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
berry-sweet-promise
User Image

where the green line is....and it should be long range...its safer for beginners cause the blue path seem to close to kam.

The Sands of Time Blow....

We don't use long range, and the images were for showing how to ninja with melee attacks only.

....Greeting the Demonic Prince.

Omnipresent Warlord

berry-sweet-promise
User Image

I would not suggest relying on long range against coffins for the following reasons:

1) Most people don't enter the crypt with long range rings and would switch out. That takes time and most people save time for ring changes by either kicking people and reinviting or leaving and being reinvited. Both of those can glitch an instance and screw over a crew.

2) Changing rings takes time. Time that would be be saved by just going in with melee rings. It'll speed runs up.

3) The Damage per second on all ranged rings are too low to kill Kamila quickly. The best ranged rings for the job would be shuriken and guns guns guns and those rank 5th and 6th for greatest damage per second. You may have trouble killing her with ranged rings at all.

Benevolent Lunatic

Omnileech
berry-sweet-promise
User Image

I would not suggest relying on long range against coffins for the following reasons:

1) Most people don't enter the crypt with long range rings and would switch out. That takes time and most people save time for ring changes by either kicking people and reinviting or leaving and being reinvited. Both of those can glitch an instance and screw over a crew.

2) Changing rings takes time. Time that would be be saved by just going in with melee rings. It'll speed runs up.

3) The Damage per second on all ranged rings are too low to kill Kamila quickly. The best ranged rings for the job would be shuriken and guns guns guns and those rank 5th and 6th for greatest damage per second. You may have trouble killing her with ranged rings at all.

I understand what you're saying. But new beginners will have a hard time doing that path to the coffin because most will not be able to "ninja". It's somewhat quicker to use long range because it is really annoying to have to revive, wait for rings to unlock, and rebuff because someone step the wrong path..which happens several times with new people.

I dont mean changing rings once youre at that point, like when the crew just get done with 100 percent and switch out. Or from the very beginning having a short range and long range. I help with attunement crews and the people just attune leave and we make way for new people and they can bring long range and close range if they choose, (some already have both) but it's another game choice.

How does the crews you be in Omni do the middle coffin? Does someone kite kam or let her attack them while someone short range the coffin or just be really ninja about it? Cause I see no way to short rage the coffin with nobody getting hit and possibly wiping. (if it sounds like I'm being sarcastic it's not, I really do want to know) Also how are players suppose to handle the second wave of coffins in the middle (where you have the red x) without long range?

Sparkly Poster

19,075 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
berry-sweet-promise
How does the crews you be in Omni do the middle coffin? Does someone kite kam or let her attack them while someone short range the coffin or just be really ninja about it? Cause I see no way to short rage the coffin with nobody getting hit and possibly wiping. (if it sounds like I'm being sarcastic it's not, I really do want to know) Also how are players suppose to handle the second wave of coffins in the middle (where you have the red x) without long range?

Today I did ninja that for the first time, with Omni and other people.
And it IS indeed ninja-able.
I also had my doubts to do, but if you stay close to the edge, you can get to the coffin.
and the Tanker doesnt tank yet / aggro Kam.

Benevolent Lunatic

Prizzly
berry-sweet-promise

I also had my doubts to do, but if you stay close to the edge, you can get to the coffin.

okay. how many people were doing that specific coffin with short range? (i meant short not long..i edit it)

Sparkly Poster

19,075 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
berry-sweet-promise
Prizzly
berry-sweet-promise

okay. how many people were doing that specific coffin with short range? (i meant short not long..i edit it)

well, we first let someone show that it is indeed ninja-able, so how we let her show us how to do, then someone else joined in and then 2 others, wich 1 of them was me.
Idk what happened to the fifth person, I think he was on brb and the sixth person was Omni, our tank. :3

Wealthy Noob

13,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
  • Overstocked 200
The ninja technique works fine 3nodding

Benevolent Lunatic

Yum Moon

For people who can ninja it is doable. Im just saying it's safer for newer players to long range that specific coffin with less chance of someone lure kam on accident. Not everyone is able to ninja..so long range is an alternative.

Wealthy Noob

13,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
  • Overstocked 200
berry-sweet-promise
Yum Moon

For people who can ninja it is doable. Im just saying it's safer for newer players to long range that specific coffin with less chance of someone lure kam on accident. Not everyone is able to ninja..so long range is an alternative.

I would only suggest long range for people that have a lot time xp

Benevolent Lunatic

Yum Moon
berry-sweet-promise
Yum Moon

I would only suggest long range for people that have a lot time xp

true...dms in general is a lot of time

Distinct Player

Omni,
Thumps up!
Sharing knowledge with other players is a great gesture.

*I like to thank you for crewing me!
Blue<3

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
berry-sweet-promise
I understand what you're saying. But new beginners will have a hard time doing that path to the coffin because most will not be able to "ninja". It's somewhat quicker to use long range because it is really annoying to have to revive, wait for rings to unlock, and rebuff because someone step the wrong path..which happens several times with new people.

I dont mean changing rings once youre at that point, like when the crew just get done with 100 percent and switch out. Or from the very beginning having a short range and long range. I help with attunement crews and the people just attune leave and we make way for new people and they can bring long range and close range if they choose, (some already have both) but it's another game choice.

O.o? Wow the tanks you play with must suck. Seriously, the guide says that if Kamila Aggros then have the Tank pull aggro and heal themselves. It's not that hard.

Edit: I've helped many players get there first first form kill as the heal tank.

Benevolent Lunatic

Poyudi Hytori
berry-sweet-promise

O.o? Wow the tanks you play with must suck. Seriously, the guide says that if Kamila Aggros then have the Tank pull aggro and heal themselves. It's not that hard.

Edit: I've helped many players get there first first form kill as the heal tank.

The people I gr with and kam we do not use a heal tank. I am close to never in a crew with a heal tank..so it still somewhat vague to me

on the sidenote: once you defeat bloodlust is alastor quest done? cause with first form kam i still have alastor quest, so I have to defeat bloodlust?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff