Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
It's finally up, we worked hard to make this Guide, also finding out all the information needed, everyone worked hard and definitely did a good job!

Questionable Perfectionist

14,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
Nice guide~

VSC_Heartz's Wife

Divine Defender

30,225 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Owlie
This is awesome. heart 3nodding

Knifer without tape R4 knife- on Kamila, right?

What area of the screen should you quicksand the bats, does it matter?

Personally when I back-up heal I try to stop the bats right near Kamila, and hold them there.
//saying this even though Omni put it in guide.

Ice-Cold Abomination

14,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
This thread pleases us.

This thread pleases us greatly.

Good work Leech and co.

Destructive Bunny

Very helpful ^^

Wealthy Noob

13,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
  • Overstocked 200
I'm glad you guys finally put the guide up emotion_awesome

Questionable Perfectionist

14,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
Bumping for no reason :3

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
The Sands of Time Blow....

xD I'm glad to see this guide posted. It took a lot of work by a lot of people to refine the tactics to what we use now for DMS. Even within our tactics, there are many different ways to do them, and different versions people like to use.

....Greeting the Demonic Prince.

Benevolent Lunatic

6th post in the fourth picture in the crypt near the bottom left...i think that the line need to be farther to the left against the other wall because the position it shows is within kam range...its possible..but beginners can easily mess up..so maybe have another line at the bottom of the left in green..its safer..

I hope you get what I'm saying..people tend to not understand what I say even though it makes sense in my mind.

Invisible Codger

Omnileech
• Heals
o Wish: The best ring for healing your crew. Creates an AoE for healing at higher rage ranks.
o Bandage: Great for self-healing, building aggro, and getting rage. Swapping rings and self-healing with bandage allows one to build rage for buffing before heading in.
o Diagnose: Good for building rage if you’re a heal tank. Not recommended unless you plan to heal tank or use the split mobbing method.
You should mention that Wish can be used for building aggro by the swapping rings method since a decent amount of people don't seem to realize this. You just need to heal each other instead of yourself.

Amarysso Lux's Partner

Adorable Waffles

19,125 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
heart I love this guide, short and simple. ^^v

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
kusatta niku
Omnileech
• Heals
o Wish: The best ring for healing your crew. Creates an AoE for healing at higher rage ranks.
o Bandage: Great for self-healing, building aggro, and getting rage. Swapping rings and self-healing with bandage allows one to build rage for buffing before heading in.
o Diagnose: Good for building rage if you’re a heal tank. Not recommended unless you plan to heal tank or use the split mobbing method.
You should mention that Wish can be used for building aggro by the swapping rings method since a decent amount of people don't seem to realize this. You just need to heal each other instead of yourself.

Since bandage heals a single person for more over all it builds the most aggro when healing a single person. While Diagnose Builds the most Aggro when healing multiple targets. Still Wish is very good at building aggro as well. It's just normally Heal Tanks focus on healing themselves.

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Kitana Hiki
heart I love this guide, short and simple. ^^v

Thanks. This is what we were going for. ^.^

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
berry-sweet-promise
6th post in the fourth picture in the crypt near the bottom left...i think that the line need to be farther to the left against the other wall because the position it shows is within kam range...its possible..but beginners can easily mess up..so maybe have another line at the bottom of the left in green..its safer..

I hope you get what I'm saying..people tend to not understand what I say even though it makes sense in my mind.

Are you talking about the lower right Screen in the Crypt? The one with a Coffin on the cliff? If so, then you've lost me as there is no coffin in the lower left corner on that screen. >>'

Wealthy Noob

13,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
  • Overstocked 200
I wonder where all the haters went emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash