17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
Omnileech
Forever Fluffman
Omnileech
Questions and Answers:

Ask your questions and we'll answer them.

My sister gave me a plan about killing Night Fright. Her plan is two people will go to the front of the Night Fright while the rest of the crew attacks the NF from the back.It is succesful. Is the plan is useful?

No. The plan won't work because Night Fight's use an area of effect attack. The direction you attack from is irrelevant since anyone attacked will get hurt. Either have a tank keep its aggro by swapping rings, healing as much as possible, or have everyone attack it with everyone healing each other.

If you have a low level crew I'd recommend tanking and keeping its aggro so it won't attack anyone else. A higher level crew can just mob it.

An NF can be tanked in much the same way as kamila can. BUT, it would be the most power up heavy way to do things, and getting catted during it makes things more difficult. I've done it in the green maze with a back up healer before, though mostly out of boredom. I don't recommend it. xD

Invisible Abomination

21,350 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Omnileech
Questions and Answers:

What rings are used to make your life longer?(I mean the meat's effect)

Omnipresent Warlord

Forever Fluffman
Omnileech
Questions and Answers:

What rings are used to make your life longer?(I mean the meat's effect)

Sweetheart, meat, the prankster set (Hot foot, heavy water balloon, fleet feet, gumshoe) does too, but I would not suggest using it. There are three ghi boosts for health: minor, normal, major, that boosts your health, but those take time to earn.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300

Cute Vampire

16,875 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
emotion_bigheart

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300

Omnipresent Warlord

Bumping the guides to push lag threads down and to give people tips if they're to do a kam run.

Loser

Omnileech
Bloodlust
Recommended CL : 12.0

You may need to change rings before jumping in. Have one person in Green Maze, one in HPR, and one in the Crypt to avoid or lessen the impact of the glitch that resets everything. Make sure you don’t disconnect while you’re waiting for the rest of the crew. Have three people switch out their rings, then have them take their places to hold the instance and let the other three switch.Everyone has a different way of tanking Bloodlust so there are numerous ring choices that will prove successful. For example, many people prefer to Tank with Wish to get more aggro by healing others and regain it more easily if it has been lost. Suggested rings:

Heal Tank:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..
Note: If you don’t have Sweetheart then a ring to gain aggro such as Adrenaline.
Backup Healer:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Two buffs.
Note: If the Tank doesn’t own SH then it’s not a bad idea to assign it to the Backup Healer.
Primary Knifer:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., Two Buffs.
Secondary Knifer:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., Two Buffs.
Taper (CCer):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Three Buffs.
Damage Controller:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show., Two Buffs.

Everyone needs to coordinate to be able to win this and can be done in under 2 hours if nobody wipes. Every wipe can add 40 minutes to an hour to the run time. When Kamila’s in the corner she doesn’t build hate towards anyone. Everyone needs all buffs R4 (including meat!) except for sweetheart (only heal tank needs it R4 at the beginning). When the group is ready the Tank needs amp up and then position themselves to attract Kamila’s attention, get hit, and then heal themselves to gain the aggro at the beginning. The backup healer should heal them (At about 1800 or less HP), but not use an amp initially so that they don’t steal aggro. Knifers should knife R1-R2 once Kamila smacks the Tank a few times to keep the damage at a manageable level. The goal is to give the tank some margin for error if anything goes wrong. The Tank should build aggro for 2-3 minutes before people attack (no amps or adrenaline) while rebuffing. The backup healer should amp if the Tank is having trouble staying above 1500 HP or so. The Secondary Knifer has two heals and should use them if the Backup Healer can’t keep the Tank’s health high enough.

User Image

After the crew rebuffs from attacking Kamila it’s time to have everyone amp up and start using adren after asking what level adren the Tank wants. Knifers should coordinate to take turns using raged knife and the Tank should be the one determining what level knife they want on Kam at any given time, if they even want it at all during the beginning. If Kamila turns around to attack someone besides the Tank it means one of two things have happened: someone stole aggro or the tank was slept by Kamila. If the Tank is slept don’t panic, the Tank still has aggro and will have Kamila back in a moment. If someone stole aggro then people need to run away from the group to see who stole Kamila’s aggro. They can either suicide to reset their aggro to 0 and then rebuff, or not attack for a minute or so. Suicide is easier for a faster run, but it does require the use of Revives and for everyone to rebuff immediately after the person revives. More than likely everyone will overtake aggro from the Tank at least once in the run; so be prepared for that. The person reviving should also be sure to revive in a safe spot so they don’t get killed again.

Bats come in 7-8 waves and the waves can consist of 6, 8, 10, or 12 bats. They come when Kamila drops to the following HP for the first time. 113k, 99.5k, 85k, 71.5k, 56k, 42.5k, 28K, 14.5K. Shortly before the bats come the backup healer should start overhealing the tank (healing whenever they take damage instead of waiting for their HP to drop a certain amount before healing) so that the Tank can keep a full rage bar. When the bats appear the following should happen for a smooth wave. The Blood Bats come from the right side of the screen so the Tank should try to position Kamila so that the Tank is standing on the left side of the screen and to the left of her.

1. Knifer without tape R4 knifes.
2. Backup healer quicksands. The healer needs to be in position to heal the Tank, so you need to stand where you are and try to quicksand the bats when the bats cross over the attackers on their way to the Tank. If you wait too long it's ok, because quicksand's aggro should pull the bats away from the Tank and towards the Backup Healer.
3. A taper (preferably the Buffer) R4 tapes.
4. Tank uses turtle at R4 when their HP drops below 1700. Uses a charger instead of healing themselves to get their HP back up. try to use chargers as much as possible before healing (As to avoid aggroing the bats)
5. The crew attacks the bats adrening, R4 attacks, and using chargers for stamina and health to kill the bats as quickly as possible. If the bats swarm the Tank then chances are the Tank will die
6. Tapers use their rage for tape and backup healer quicksanding whenever they can.
7. Tank begins healing themselves when turtle wears off. As well as using bandage on backup healer. Others heal backup healer when they take damage since the bats will likely target them. Backup healers MUST use superchargers when their HP drops
8. Knifers reapply r4 knife on Kamila when it wears off.
If everything goes smoothly the bats won’t reach the Tank and they’ll die quickly. Kamila will regain about 11k HP on average.

The last Wave may or may not come, but can appear anywhere between 10k HP to 15k HP. It’s easier to pull of a bat wave if the Tank is on the left side of the screen since the bats come from the right. Try not to wipe on bats as it’s harder to recover from. Each Wave of BBs you kill weakens Kamila. Think of them as her Armor, the more you kill, the less protection she has, the more damage you do to her, the faster her health seems to drop. She also seems to do more damage as more waves pass. After you’re done with the last wave Kamila goes into berserk mode doing as much as 1800 damage a hit at times. Everyone needs to heal the tank more and it’s not a bad idea to go all out on raging attacks, spamming charges, knifing and Adrening R4 to kill her as soon as possible.

The way to make a bloodlust run successful is to keep the Tank alive at all costs. You can’t let buffs drop, you can’t leech, take frequent breaks, go AFK, or derp. Should the Tank die you’ll likely wipe unless the backup healer can kite or position themselves as a tank would long enough for the tank to revive and get full buffs. Now if you all wipe. If there are no bats there, go as far left as you can, and revive there, then rebuff. Depending on how many waves you’ve killed, you’ll need to give the Tank more time to build Aggro. If there are bats there, then have three people awaken and go to the Crypt, 100%, Green Rooms, then have the other three awaken, rebuff, R4 Tape as soon as you load in, and try to take out the BBs without aggroing Kamila. Staying close to the crystal you have to click seems to help avoid aggro. The more waves of BBs you kill, the harder it becomes to recover because Kamila is hitting the Tank harder, and you’re asking them to survive longer while taking more damage.
It’ll likely take you a few tries before you have it down, you may even try practicing on her First Form to get the timing of everything down. But once you learn how to do it, it’s very easy to do again, and again, and again with a competent crew.

Bloodlust drops:
Blood Scarf
Blood Magic
Blood Sword
Abuse ring

thanks spoilers XL
i got abuse ring for abusing the glitch
so i dont has the 5th ring

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300

Barton Fatcat

Cute Vampire

16,875 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
emotion_bigheart

Versatile Cutesmasher

Hi there!

are there any tips for new deadman's shadow conquerers? I'm frustrated because it's extremely hard for me to find a crew willing to bring along a CL10.0; they usually ask for CL11+ for a green room run or go deeper into the area. I can't attain that high level if I can't even get inside the DMS.

thanks 4laugh

4,700 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Omnipresent Warlord

Zoraffe
Hi there!

are there any tips for new deadman's shadow conquerers? I'm frustrated because it's extremely hard for me to find a crew willing to bring along a CL10.0; they usually ask for CL11+ for a green room run or go deeper into the area. I can't attain that high level if I can't even get inside the DMS.

thanks 4laugh

Asking to go to green rooms is like a 7.0 asking to smeb. What you need to do is look for Yellow Maze farming crews or start one of your own to get enough orbs to level your rings. All it takes is 30 orbs on one of your rings to raise your cl to 10.1.

You shouldn't attempt green rooms until you're around 11.5 in my opinion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff