Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Hunter

14,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
luhft
Re-read your guide and it's still totally boss.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Look at me comin' up on major dodge!
I want to tank bloodlust when I get there, just as a personal goal. >u<
I hope you'll come along and/or give me tips when I do!

The Sands of Time Blow....

You almost have more shadow orbs then normal ones.... I think that is a little scarey. o.o'

....Greeting the Demonic Prince.
time to bump this.

i have learned most of the tactics i use for dms from you people and this guide, especially when it comes to bloodlust. and most people i play with are familiar with these tactics as well. now however i encounter more and more people who seem to be not familiar with these tactics at all. i kinda hope those people will read this guide, and in case they have their own great tactics, at least get where one who follows these tactics posted here comes from.
of course this guide can be a great help for any crew if they feel unsure how to tackle a certain area of dms :3 so, bump!

Omnipresent Warlord

Added some advanced tactics.

Omnipresent Warlord

Omnipresent Warlord

Over the past week we at LUST have been working on some ways to cut down the run time on a Kam run from start to finish. Early results are promising: Can clear green rooms in 2-3 minutes per room, can do first form in under 40 minutes, and did BL in 28 minutes.

I'll be writing something up for how to do it. The guide we have for BL is kind of limiting once you get an experienced crew and are able to do things like dropping to 1 or no knife and 2 to no tapes and having no meat for 4 people in crew.

What we had there in the guide is not a bad place to start, but honestly a BL fight shouldn't take more than a hour if no wipes and everyone knows what they are doing.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

13,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
I love this short guide!

Apocalyptic Scrooge

8,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Omnileech
The Crypt.
Recommended CL : 11.7 or Above.

Note: This can be done without amps or superchargers for most of the crew, but they do help speed things along. The Tank should use amps when they’re being attacked by Kamila or being mobbed by a lot of enemies.
Rebuff and get ready in the top left screen. There are four screens, and four rounds to this battle. When you’re ready have everyone go to the bottom left screen. One person will engage the conversation between Kamila and Alistor and then leave to the top left screen. If Kamila follows, let her kill you to reset her then revive and join the people at the bottom left and rebuff. Enemies will start coming from Kamila’s screen and since you’re luring diagonally only about half of them will come preventing you from being overwhelmed. Once the enemies stop coming on their own you can lure by going onto Kamila’s screen, but be careful not to aggro Kamila. Enter the screens from the places furthest form where Kamila is standing. Once the enemies are dead you can get to work on killing coffins.
It’s possible to “Ninja” all but three coffins in this whole battle. Red X’s mean you cannot Ninja that Coffin with Melee Attacks. Blue Dots are where you stand/enter screen. Blue Lines are the paths you walk in order to reach a Blue Dot that isn’t right at the edge of the screen.
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

If you Aggro Kamila, or after you are done with Coffins the Heal Tank should take aggro by being the first in Kamila’s Line of sight (Or by healing the person being attacked.) The heal tank should to be able to hold aggro by R4 healing themselves and using an amp while the backup healer can heal as needed and the person with KS can use it on Kamila to keep the damage dealt to the tank at manageable levels. Think of Kamila’s attack on the Tank as a Heavy-Water-Balloon-like effect causing splash damage to anyone near the Tank. The Tank needs to position themselves so that they can be as far away from Kamila as possible without her moving to chase (she positions herself just like a vamp enemy.) After she takes enough damage she’ll move to a new screen and you’ll want to position yourself on the screen diagonal from hers and start the process over again. During the last round Kamila seems to hit harder so the crew will probably want to use amps for it.

User Image

Kamila’s first form drops:
Mint Sundae Sweets Formula
Epic Recipe: Kamila’s Vamp Top
Epic Recipe: Kamila’s Belt
Epic Recipe: Kamila’s Vamp Jacket

This is the first time i looked at this guide but i just wanted you to know that the top left screen of coffins you can ninja the top coffin.. you know the one that is close to kamila in a way.. you just go all the way to the left on staircase then ninja your way over... i thought you knew this one omni 8D

Apocalyptic Scrooge

8,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Omnileech
Over the past week we at LUST have been working on some ways to cut down the run time on a Kam run from start to finish. Early results are promising: Can clear green rooms in 2-3 minutes per room, can do first form in under 40 minutes, and did BL in 28 minutes.

I'll be writing something up for how to do it. The guide we have for BL is kind of limiting once you get an experienced crew and are able to do things like dropping to 1 or no knife and 2 to no tapes and having no meat for 4 people in crew.

What we had there in the guide is not a bad place to start, but honestly a BL fight shouldn't take more than a hour if no wipes and everyone knows what they are doing.

For green rooms... i dont understand why people are still kiting everywhere! what is up with this.. all you have to do is get two healers and 3 tapers and stand at every doorway and mob everything. just keep layering tape.. have one person bring cat for the males.. it is the FASTEST and most efficient way clearing green rooms.. kiting takes up soo much time. and i understand some people just love to kite but it is so unneccesary.. an inexperienced crew should kite.. but there is no reason for the so called pros to still be kiting i mean come on.. you can get through the GRs in less than an hour if you dont kite..

Omnipresent Warlord

Zurch
Omnileech

For green rooms... i dont understand why people are still kiting everywhere! what is up with this.. all you have to do is get two healers and 3 tapers and stand at every doorway and mob everything. just keep layering tape.. have one person bring cat for the males.. it is the FASTEST and most efficient way clearing green rooms.. kiting takes up soo much time. and i understand some people just love to kite but it is so unneccesary.. an inexperienced crew should kite.. but there is no reason for the so called pros to still be kiting i mean come on.. you can get through the GRs in less than an hour if you dont kite..

Everyone does things differently. I know of people who use no CC in greens whatsoever and do just fine and then there's me and I usually go without cat or tape and just use quicksand and kite only when needed. I usually don't need to kite unless I'm in a room with a NF or 3 packs of bloodbats and even then that's only when all the enemies that do AoE damage are dead.

And then there's first form and I don't use any CC on first at all anymore unless I think the crew will be slow on killing enemies.

As for ninjaing the coffins up there? The guide's in need of revision. A lot of stuff has been discovered since it was released.

Perfect Bloodsucker

16,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
bumping this up- this guide is really useful!

Perfect Bloodsucker

16,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Omnileech

a second coffin in the top left room can be ninja'd:
User Image

to do so, you have to hug the stairs while coming down- it's very tedious, and does not always work

Beloved Sweetheart

15,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Partygoer 500
sending love to this thread~
heart much love.
Maybe I'll try to find a Kam crew sometime soon.

Fluffy Bunny

11,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
Omnileech
Questions and Answers:

Ask your questions and we'll answer them.

My sister gave me a plan about killing Night Fright. Her plan is two people will go to the front of the Night Fright while the rest of the crew attacks the NF from the back.It is succesful. Is the plan is useful?

Omnipresent Warlord

Forever Fluffman
Omnileech
Questions and Answers:

Ask your questions and we'll answer them.

My sister gave me a plan about killing Night Fright. Her plan is two people will go to the front of the Night Fright while the rest of the crew attacks the NF from the back.It is succesful. Is the plan is useful?

No. The plan won't work because Night Fight's use an area of effect attack. The direction you attack from is irrelevant since anyone attacked will get hurt. Either have a tank keep its aggro by swapping rings, healing as much as possible, or have everyone attack it with everyone healing each other.

If you have a low level crew I'd recommend tanking and keeping its aggro so it won't attack anyone else. A higher level crew can just mob it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff