< 1 2 3 4

Taishiji Makihara
evil_little_thing
Taishiji Makihara
evil_little_thing
Taishiji Makihara
evil_little_thing
I second the "sexist idiot" statement.

And i second my 'go watchDr.Phil' comment.

seriously.

shut up. talk2hand

o srry u r right rings are like totally gay omg lol

Please teach us to be manly like you! Complaining about a free battle system that isn't even out yet because it doesn't live up to your inflated sense of machismo is the place to start, right? *takes notes*
damn you still talkin? look. im not your boyfriend (thank god) so go nag to someone who actually gives 2 shits about you.

go play in traffic

Disagreeing with you is nagging? Oh, what a silly little female I am to have not known... I guess I'll go put on my rings and have a catfight now. I'm glad you're here to tell me what my gender is like, I'd be just ever so lost without you!
And your still naggin. its damn shame. must be that time of the month for u huh.

Somebody wanna get this b***h a tampon? stare

and for the record. when the person dont care, and u keep flappin ur lips. yea. its naggin. your gonna make a great house wife.

Damn dude... you seriously need to shut the ******** up. o.o
TehOden
Taishiji Makihara
evil_little_thing
Taishiji Makihara
evil_little_thing

Please teach us to be manly like you! Complaining about a free battle system that isn't even out yet because it doesn't live up to your inflated sense of machismo is the place to start, right? *takes notes*
damn you still talkin? look. im not your boyfriend (thank god) so go nag to someone who actually gives 2 shits about you.

go play in traffic

Disagreeing with you is nagging? Oh, what a silly little female I am to have not known... I guess I'll go put on my rings and have a catfight now. I'm glad you're here to tell me what my gender is like, I'd be just ever so lost without you!
And your still naggin. its damn shame. must be that time of the month for u huh.

and for the record. when the person dont care, and u keep flappin ur lips. yea. its naggin. your gonna make a great house wife.

no1 asked u.
Taishiji Makihara
TehOden
Taishiji Makihara
evil_little_thing
Taishiji Makihara
evil_little_thing

go play in traffic

no1 asked u.

I'm serious Josh...

Be the big man and let it go... I'm not saying you have to apologize or anything, but you've already gone far enough. If the other people see that, then they'll probably stop too...

Moonlight Hunter

Rings eh? Well, it's not exactly original but that doesn't inherently make it a bad idea. We'll just have to wait and see if weapons are also in the mix
Just think about it. Do you know how difficult it would be to make every single avatar possiblity make the animation of swining a katana or casting a spell?

That's the same reason why in Gaia Towns you don't see our actual feet when we walk. It's just to difficult. stare
Blackmager
Just think about it. Do you know how difficult it would be to make every single avatar possiblity make the animation of swining a katana or casting a spell?

That's the same reason why in Gaia Towns you don't see our actual feet when we walk. It's just to difficult. stare

exactly like one of my points here

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29158147
Iceketch
Blackmager

exactly like one of my points here

Finally!]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29158147
Finally! It's nice to see that someone actually thinks nowadays. surprised heart

Destitute Hunter

10,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
stop your bitching.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers