Total Votes:[ 58 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Sexy Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
Screaming Wombat
I don't know dude, the whole rings thing could be pretty awesome depending on what the rings themselves do.

Maybe we could even have rings that summon weapons, like some sort of ghostly Katana ripped from the clutches of a 1000 year old Samurai trapped in a never ending battle in the land of the dead!

Yeah, crazy.

Hellz yeah, Sounds good to me biggrin
try to kill my pet Fluff... I dare ya.User Image
No dang Katana can kill my fluff.
we should just fight wit what u have it show ur ablity wit a item u hold
Nuke Howlnile
Screaming Wombat
I don't know dude, the whole rings thing could be pretty awesome depending on what the rings themselves do.

Maybe we could even have rings that summon weapons, like some sort of ghostly Katana ripped from the clutches of a 1000 year old Samurai trapped in a never ending battle in the land of the dead!

Yeah, crazy.

Yeah, and that fluff over there.

Watch out, I think I see a ring of washing machine-summoning in the near future, make sure to safe guard it against the wash cycle of doom.

Sexy Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
Screaming Wombat
Nuke Howlnile
Screaming Wombat

Yeah, crazy.

Yeah, and that fluff over there.

Watch out, I think I see a ring of washing machine-summoning in the near future, make sure to safe guard it against the wash cycle of doom.

Aww that's fluff abuse... I wonder if they will make a fluff for avvies. o.o That would be awesome.
silent_ninja_warrior69
we should just fight wit what u have it show ur ablity wit a item u hold
Now this here. gave me a idea.

check it.

now what if we get to use our Katanas or w/e we equip as a weapon. and use rings to add abilitys or special effects such as a ring for flight, or a ring for like more strength or super speed. sumthin like that

Just. no ring as the actual weapon stare
I second the "sexist idiot" statement.
Taishiji Makihara
Ozmo Azarath
    The Ring System is awesome
    dont deny it until you try it.
But heres the thing tho. im not sayin i wont try it. im just sayin this. if i drop 70k on a katana. id like to do more with it then have it on my hip. its like people that buy those exotic sports cars, and NEVER drive it.

Its a waste.

Well, Gaia didn't ask you to buy the sword. rolleyes So, I don't see a reason why they should cater to the weapons they made for just looks.
evil_little_thing
I second the "sexist idiot" statement.

And i second my 'go watchDr.Phil' comment.

seriously.

shut up. talk2hand
Taishiji Makihara
Ok so im over here jumpin around like woo! battle system! time to go buy some katanas so i can slice and dice some mofos. then i hear we gotta use rings?! wtfjuice!
if u ask me its like a cat fight (like how women will put rings on and b***h slap the hell outta eachother)

cmon Gaia. get ya act together, when was the last time u seen in a action pack anime something like this..

Random anime guy 1: omg look out! hes got a weapon

Random anime guy 2: dude... is that a.. jewelry box? O.o

Random anime guy 1: wtf O.o

Random anime guy 2: screw this. im gettin some sushi

Random anime guy 1: Word.

cmon now. i hope u guys fix this. otherwise u wasted years of programming >.>

Ok another stupid uniformed thread.
Did gaia ever say we can't use are weapons...
This is a free game what did you expect something perfect
They are still working on this the game and weapons are not offical yet.
Maybe after they release it they will work on it
Don't cry about it make a petition when it comes out to use your items on the BS
Some people buy katana's cause they look cool hardly because they want it for the BS
Ok rings are kinda sad but you know it's still a work in progress..
If your gonna complain that you can't use your katana go make features for gaia to make a katana slash sense you seem to think it so easy.
-thank you
Ps:Stop being a little kid that cries when he doesn't get that ball and go play runescape.

Taishiji Makihara
Ozmo Azarath
    The Ring System is awesome
    dont deny it until you try it.
But heres the thing tho. im not sayin i wont try it. im just sayin this. if i drop 70k on a katana. id like to do more with it then have it on my hip. its like people that buy those exotic sports cars, and NEVER drive it.

Its a waste.

Sure, but right now, avi items are just for looks, and weapons STILL sell for plenty.

If they added secondary uses after the weapons were already on the market, it would dramatically increase the value of all weapons (especially if cool ones, like flaming swords, were more powerful) and thus destabilize the marketplace and ultimately bring inflation, which we all (should) hate.

If they are going to have weapons that can be used in-game, which I do hope they will, they should be in-game only, and be bought in the game, for the game.
The_calm
Taishiji Makihara
Ok so im over here jumpin around like woo! battle system! time to go buy some katanas so i can slice and dice some mofos. then i hear we gotta use rings?! wtfjuice!
if u ask me its like a cat fight (like how women will put rings on and b***h slap the hell outta eachother)

cmon Gaia. get ya act together, when was the last time u seen in a action pack anime something like this..

Don't cry about it make a petition when it comes out to use your items on the BS
Some people buy katana's cause they look cool hardly because they want it for the BS
If your gonna complain that you can't use your katana go make features for gaia to make a katana slash sense you seem to think it so easy.
-thank you
Ps:Stop being a little kid that cries when he doesn't get that ball and go play runescape.

wow, runescape? i mighta been a lil hurt if u said world of warcraft whee
Taishiji Makihara
The_calm
Taishiji Makihara

-thank you

World of warcraft is cool but really runescape is some cheap 2d game XD and then they make people pay five dollars to be able to walk past a gate lol

65 rouge 70 priest you?
Taishiji Makihara

Wow. You just made my day.
rofl

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
You know...I never recall gaia ever saying that the weapons they had maded for the avatars...were ever going to be used in the MMO they've been planning. Only Gaians have said it. :/
The_calm
Taishiji Makihara
The_calm
Taishiji Makihara

-thank you

World of warcraft is cool but really runescape is some cheap 2d game XD and then they make people pay five dollars to be able to walk past a gate lol

65 rouge 70 priest you?
I dont play WoW. correction. i played it for like 5 minutes. then quit. think i killed a wolf or two.

but i play final fantasy 11. much better MMO

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces