Welcome to Gaia! ::

The new items from Faunzy say something about a recipe could that have something to do with gaia battle system?

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Recipes aren't exclusive to the MMO actually.

They may be found through all sorts of events and the like around Gaia so they might have to do with recipes but probably won't have something to do with the MMO.
Oh really? aww so what do i do with the horns i win just wear em or sell em?
Science is built up of facts, as a house is built of stones; but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones is a house

User Image
Everyone thinks the horns are to do with an mmo recipe but thats because everyone is beeing waaay too short sighted.

ground up horns are commonly used as ingredients in spells and potions in many different fictional storys, the descrip on those items was just fluff for a bit of backstory

The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds the most discoveries, is not "Eureka!" but "That's funny..."
Aethergoggles
Science is built up of facts, as a house is built of stones; but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones is a house

User Image
Everyone thinks the horns are to do with an mmo recipe but thats because everyone is beeing waaay too short sighted.

ground up horns are commonly used as ingredients in spells and potions in many different fictional storys, the descrip on those items was just fluff for a bit of backstory

The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds the most discoveries, is not "Eureka!" but "That's funny..."

... You assume.

Likely or not, nothing should be stated as fact unless precisely proven. Especially in speculation threads.

I mean, come on, Cloverfield was CLEARLY Cthulhu, right?
BakaNekro
Aethergoggles

User Image

... You assume.

Likely or not, nothing should be stated as fact unless precisely proven. Especially in speculation threads.

I mean, come on, Cloverfield was CLEARLY Cthulhu, right?
*Takes a drink*

Um actually its true.

I am finding the quote now.
Edit: I could not find the original post, Ungoliath found his post and quoted it.
here
FORTNIGHT!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas