Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
I haven't been on for over a year, and I do not know how to access ZOMG any more. I was expecting it in the game category but apparently it is no longer there... What am I doing wrong?

Clean Gearhead

5,225 Points
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Hygienic 200
They're doing some maintenance on it, so it's currently unavailable. Apparently it's some pretty heavy-duty work because they're not sure when it'll be back.

Perfect Saint

Durem Lover

i really wish they would put up a sticky in the forum so less people would be confused

Familiar Lunatic

rebe-chan
i really wish they would put up a sticky in the forum so less people would be confused
Stickies hardly work :U

Instead of removing all links to zOMG! they should have had them lead to a page explaining what's going on or some such...

ninja

Durem Lover

gataka
rebe-chan

Instead of removing all links to zOMG! they should have had them lead to a page explaining what's going on or some such...

ninja

ah yes! the zomg! game link leading to a maintenance explanation 3nodding

Generous Rogue

10,900 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
gataka
rebe-chan

ninja

That would be in essence making a provable commitment to actually finishing the maintenance. By simply taking it off and making it disappear, they have plausible deniability in the event that something does go royally fubared.

Unholy Sex Symbol

10,025 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
Iraxi_Reelay
gataka
rebe-chan

ninja

That would be in essence making a provable commitment to actually finishing the maintenance. By simply taking it off and making it disappear, they have plausible deniability in the event that something does go royally fubared.

gaia_angelleft gaia_star gaia_nitemareright
Indeed I mean..anyone remember Ocean Party?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff