Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Battle

System 1 100.0% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
1 2 >

This may of already of been said, but the rings almost sound like ARMs from MAR. That's awsome with me of coarse, I'm totally up for it! And, if that's the case, I would totally be down for summoning rings!!! What rings would you like to see?

-And, I'm already thinking of starting a Chess Piece guild for the battle system (if it hasn't been done of coarse), if anyone knows if it's an idea yet, let me know, but if not and you'd like to talk about it, let me know! Thx!
User Image
Maybe more advance ring fu skills will allow summing.
User Image
hey could you help me ?? i dont know how to load the battle system??
sweatdrop sry iam new at this
Like I said in another post, I think a $25 USD ring that makes your Collectibles do animations would REALLY stop all the whiners who want weapons happy, AND would bring in some decent cash for Gaia to pay developers to get the actions up and running. (Because we ALL knowhow long it would take to make all of the animations, but if Gaia had a little incentive... twisted )
JosH_028
??
It's not even out yet. Oh, how I wish people would look this up before asking...
anyone crying
Bakaneko31
JosH_028
??
It's not even out yet. Oh, how I wish people would look this up before asking...

no that about my question ont top... iam new crying
JosH_028
Bakaneko31
JosH_028
??

no that about my question ont top... iam new crying

Yeah. You can't load the battle system, because they are still making it.
never mind lol
I'd like to be able to summon Behemoth rofl
Seijin
I'd like to be able to summon Behemoth rofl

lols, total pwnage!
Hmmm, I would also like to see something in a way like guardian ARM's, or one that could stay out (but inactive) when you have it on (sorta like pikachu, lol), but would talk to you like Babbo or something, and can be used as a weapon too...hmmm?
Mezacoo
User Image
Maybe more advance ring fu skills will allow summing.
User Image
That might be hard to have an extra AI out and attack other creatures, but yeah. That'd be neat, like in Diablo. They could at least have rings that attack like Monthly collectables.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff