Total Votes:[ 5532 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 379 380 381 > >> >>> »|

Revered Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

Well, I'm off to work in about 20 minutes, if that. Thanks again everyone who helped, hope the updates help some!

If anyone has a blank map of the sea ledge, please let me know!

@ Sensual, I just saw that post. Thank you so very much! I will help do the same in yours ^_^

User Image
You can come in this thread and ask if you can use their maps(its all complete)
Thanks for this! Very nice concise list of badges.

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Xuriel
User Image

*sigh* Hehe, thanks. I actually have that page linked on the front page. And I already have all the maps. Except one, which Bria doesn't have either sad

User Image

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
Mizz Faith
Xuriel
User Image

*sigh* Hehe, thanks. I actually have that page linked on the front page. And I already have all the maps. Except one, which Bria doesn't have either sad

User Image
Which map? If I may ask.
Undersea Ledge.

Seas farming didn't go so well either, the crew broke up and got wiped before we got to open the Anchor Bug chest.

Perhaps tomorrow... I'll try my hand at soloing, or maybe going in with a two/three person crew, since six people along while taking repeated screenshots bodes ill. Dx

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

Yup, thanks Z741 ^^ (Its so odd calling you that!) hehe.

Sorry to hear about your farming today. It always happens with me that way too. Still never got to the boss sad *is so depressed* lol. But thank you so much for trying!

User Image
Just call me Z, like everyone else does. Saves a few keystrokes xD

Yeah, that was one of the more dismal runs I've had in a while. No worries though, the farming run wasn't a complete waste.

And still no luck on Giftbox 5k =_=

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

Glad to hear that it benefited you a lil at least wink

And Z it is!

User Image

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
I have the badges listed in the order in which you would complete the game (by their area locations). I will list the badges’ images, along with a short description on how to obtain it. At the bottom of each section, I will list how many total badges you can possibly obtain up to that point.

I am very well aware there are other threads that show some/most of the badges, however I wanted to create one that showed ONLY badges. I figured it would be an easy reference and since I keep count here, people can get a better idea of what they are aiming for and how close they are.

Please note that you can view your badges by looking in your completed quest log in the zOMG or under the My Gaia tab. You can display your badges if you are using the current (not classic) profile layout; just add the section for badges.

Feel free to post in this thread about the badges you have already, are working for, believe are impossible to get, etc. If its badge related, its good here wink You can also request for help here for certain badges if you’d like!

While reading through this, make sure to let me know if I’ve messed up somewhere or left a badge out! All help is appreciated!

(This thread was originally created for my clan. I decided to post it here so it was available to everyone.)

Key
✖ = Possible glitched/bugged badge (May not work for you)
= Click to see a map & marker for where the badge can be obtained (only applies to certain badges)

Total # Of Badges In All: 135 (One image unknown)
Heeeh?

And Z, sniping the targets! +_+ // soloing Seas once again scream

Edit: I caught meself a Landshark, instead 0_0
Do you guys know if the kill 50 giftboxes badge is still broken?
arilleta
Do you guys know if the kill 50 giftboxes badge is still broken?

Most likely, I'd supppose. ._.

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

Aryanah987, was that really necessary? question

Arilleta, I'm going to make it as broken since so many people are reporting that sad

Z, that is awesome! Every time landshark comes around, I'm auto dead. The lag gives me no chance to retaliate xDD

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces