Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 5532 ]
Total Votes:[ 5532 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 379 380 381 > >> >>> »|

Z741
In strange and esoteric ways.... just look at the P3 Pup Badge. [Dutch the Disintegrator]

I hope the Giftbox 5k isn't like that. 0_o

And no thanks, I'm pretty sure going in that way is illegal and merits a Bannhammer. gonk

Yeah, PC programming isn't for me, either. Sure, I can make heads or tails of basic code, but the upper-level stuff.... well, this sums it all up: burning_eyes

It is very likely that Giftboxes will be like Sand Fluffs or predas. I mean, before the Sand Fluff Dune was revealed I thought it could be Bag or Basket since those are containers and start with "B". Lawn Gnomes are like the same too, Clipper, Mower but then it changes to "Gnomercy"
I have tried: Economist, Finder, Keeper, Seller, Vendor, Present etc.
Just remember to change the "165" in Giftbox hoarder to "166"

Revered Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

Yup Tartarga, I know what you mean. We can guess and guess it it might be something totally un-thought of. Bleh. Oh well. Someone is bound to get it eventually!

User Image

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

*deep breath*

Haha. I just finished editing all the maps for the badges that need one. Well, except for the hidden cove on the underwater ledge. I can't seem to find a map anywhere for it.

Let me know if they help!

User Image
w000, great work! User Image

Hmm, though... isn't Re-Composer still glitched for a lot of people? O.o

And Hidden Cove I remember getting in the little nook above the Anchor Bugs' chest in the Underwater Ledge, if it helps any.

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

Yes it is, thank you for reminding me of that! *goes to add the lil x to that*

And thanks about the hidden cove biggrin I've yet to get it so I wasn't sure the 100% location. I don't have a map of that area yet but once I get one, I will put that up!

User Image
No problem, glad to help out biggrin

And to further narrow it down, I was hiding behind the rocks. Y'know, being a Ninja and all. ninja

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I add a link to this thread to mine. I'll bump you if you fall off the front page too if you like. ^_^ Nice thread, very helpful.

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

Very awesome, thats how you should do it wink

Any idea where I can get a map of that area from? I've only been there 1-2 times and never have had a chance to even remotely put one together, haha.

Be back in a lil, gotta shower and get dressed for work (still got an hour and a half but I need to get ready sooner so no repeats of yesterday xD)

User Image
Yeah, even Bria has yet to put together a map for the Ledge. gonk Perhaps later today, as I desperately needs funds from Seas Farming. >_>

Now though, I am to be dragged off to hit the stores because I'm not trusted to be home alone. Gah Dx

Mysterious Loiterer

47,250 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Z741
I wonder who else is gunning for all the sane 500-kill badges? xD

[Note: sane refers to badges from Animated that spawn regularly enough.... unlike, say, Giftboxes]

Some of us have even gone gunning for the un-sane ones. :p

My Excel file tells me that I have 24 500-kill badges. The ones I'm lacking are Laceback Bootsnake, Clutch, OMG, Shockroach, Alien Walker, Mask of Death and Rebirth, Brain Clam, Sea Spout, Grunny Sub, and Robofish.

How many of those count as sane? :p

Also: Faith, when you tried out all of those giftbox badge URLs, did you change the number to 166 like Tartarga said?
Now I can work on getting those badges 4laugh
Zubi Mule
Now I can work on getting those badges 4laugh

Yeah, same here. o_o;;

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

@Z741, awww, hope you have fun! hehe. I remember those days. Now I have to worry myself about leaving my son home (not anytime soon, but later on, haha).

@ Cherry, yes, hehe, I do change the number every time ^^ To no avail.
As for gunning for 500 kill badges, I'm still working on all the reg. badges (not kill badges, all the others). Once I have them, then I'll start for the 500 =D Still lacking the last 50 ones!

@ Zubi and Luminous, hehe, good luck to you both! heart

User Image

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
This is a good forum and everything..but i still think brea's guide is better because she gives you maps on how to get the badge..this forum just shows What you can get..

8,200 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
User Image

@ Shy-Luh, thank you. Hers is a better guide altogether, mine is just more comprehensive on the badges. If you go re-look at the front page, I DO have maps showing all of them. *points to thread title too*

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces