+1 1 100.0% [ 5532 ]
Total Votes:[ 5532 ]

Lonely Member

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Mizz Faith
Popping in again, since its been 5 months or so. I saw the replies (some of them, pressed for time) - is zOMG still being worked on at all? Miss you guys as always <3

Afraid not. It's been shelved. The servers will still be cycled, but no new content.
It's been a while since I've been here... I should probably get around to getting those last few badges sometime...

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
Did they put on an Easter event this year for ZOmg?
They activated the old zOMG Easter event.
I'm guessing that since Gaia abandoned zOMG they will just keep recycling old events until they replace the game with something more profitable.
Finally got the bronze lawn mower badge which brings me up to 167. First badge I've earned in over a year...
Got the silver lawn mower badge. Only 17 more until I get the gold one.

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
I've missed the easter event on Zomg each year. So, I'm glad they recycled it, but it looks like I found out a little too late anyway. Hopefully, I make it next year....
I've finished with the lawn mowers so now I'll need to work on the gold badges in Shallow Seas. Is anyone else still trying to earn badges? I usually solo but I think it'd be faster to do this with a crew. I'll also need help for the walkers in Hive...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff